Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

What's The Worst in your Mouth

Started by Annie, June 29, 2016, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "chuck wagon"http://revolverwarholgallery.com/wp-content/uploads/Andy-Warhol-Cheddar-Cheese-Ed-250.jpg">

on pork chops

Bunk house food. :thumbup:

Annie

I cook pork chops with tomato, cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup....mmmmm oh and I add onions.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I cook pork chops with tomato, mushroom or celery soup....mmmmm oh and I add onions.

I do not like to drown a good chop. Marinate them in lemon juice, pineapple juice and garlic for a few hours and then on the barbie. That is the way I like them.

Annie

Marinating is also drowning them  :sneaky2:   ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I'm going to a festival with my daughter and watching some fireworks. What are you doing, Mel?

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"I'm going to a festival with my daughter and watching some fireworks. What are you doing, Mel?

Whatever it is, he probably won't remember it when he wakes up from his alcohol induced black out. :laugh3:

Probably for the best as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Marinating is also drowning them  :sneaky2:   ac_smile

It absorbs flavour, but it is not drowning them..

Anything we barbeque I marinade the day before.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm going to a festival with my daughter and watching some fireworks. What are you doing, Mel?

I am not going to any fireworks this year.

Love Blob

I cruised in my 4.6...  With my ragtop down so my hair can blow!

I should've spent the extra and bought a good used 2011 5.0! 4.6 doesn't even work with Vanilla Ice rap!  :sneaky2:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

All in all, I kept a low profile, for the most part, and stayed out of trouble.  That is a highlight for me...  Just trying to stay outta trouble!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Love Blob"

I cruised in my 4.6...  With my ragtop down so my hair can blow!

I should've spent the extra and bought a good used 2011 5.0! 4.6 doesn't even work with Vanilla Ice rap!  :sneaky2:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

All in all, I kept a low profile, for the most part, and stayed out of trouble.  That is a highlight for me...  Just trying to stay outta trouble!

Vanilla Ice.

:laugh:

Love Blob

Quote from: "Fashionista"Vanilla Ice.

:laugh:

No joke!

I'm not afraid to blast Vanilla Ice with my top down!

It's hilarious!  In fact, people seem to love it!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Annie"I cook pork chops with tomato, mushroom or celery soup....mmmmm oh and I add onions.

I do not like to drown a good chop. Marinate them in lemon juice, pineapple juice and garlic for a few hours and then on the barbie. That is the way I like them.

Nice Herman. Gotta try that. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"

Nice Herman. Gotta try that. :thumbup:

My husband likes creamy sauces, but I prefer something like that too.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Punta

Quote from: "Blurt"ac_smile

I really want to reply also, but I won't, out of respect...