Started by keeper, July 11, 2016, 10:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"You were a Mod here Kreeper, because Fash is a complete fucking idiot.

She is the only reason why you are allowed to post here and you badmouth her. :crazy:

Hey Herm, that's okay......you gotta remember it's all about Mel.

If Fash wants him here so he can shit up the place and trash her and and the forum mods,.... then so be it.

I am just waiting for the green light to turf the mouthy little fucker.

I've already turffed him......he doesn't stay turffed. He thinks he owns the place.

If I cannot turf him, than I want to punch him out.

Take a number.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You were a Mod here Kreeper, because Fash is a complete fucking idiot.

She is the only reason why you are allowed to post here and you badmouth her. :crazy:

If Fash wants him here so he can shit up the place and trash her and and the forum mods,.... then so be it.

I've already turffed him......he doesn't stay turffed. He thinks he owns the place.

I would fix that but I don't admin here any more :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Interesting!

Quote from: "keeper"This is how Mr Zombo Com keeps his word.

Pathetic!!

My Last Post Here...

Postby Asian Pride ยป January 28th, 2016, 10]

keeper

Quote from: "RW"

I would fix that but I don't admin here any more :D

She would rather push the people who actually want to post here away then remove the piece of shit drunk (shrug), oh well what can you do eh! ac_dunno

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Just so you know....the only MOD that has ever truly been turffed from this place in recent memory, was that ethically challenged, low life, Munday (Obvious Li).

I know who Munday was, and is.  Remember, I've posted here from essentially the day the doors opened, which is before you.

And to say that he was turfed for encouraging me to troll here, doesn't fit the facts...

Exhibit 1:  I've posted here before he was turfed.

Exhibit 2:  I don't need a suggestion to "troll" a particular forum.  I do what I want to do.  Whether or not he did so, is inconsequential to my actions here.

Angry White Male

And for the record, he stepped down due to the "Renee-RW-Leopardcocks" tri-fecta parking their fat fucking asses in here, dictating how things were going to be run from now on.

I am here to balance that act.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Just so you know....the only MOD that has ever truly been turffed from this place in recent memory, was that ethically challenged, low life, Munday (Obvious Li).

I know who Munday was, and is.  Remember, I've posted here from essentially the day the doors opened, which is before you.

And to say that he was turfed for encouraging me to troll here, doesn't fit the facts...

Exhibit 1:  I've posted here before he was turfed.

Exhibit 2:  I don't need a suggestion to "troll" a particular forum.  I do what I want to do.  Whether or not he did so, is inconsequential to my actions here.

So you're calling Fash a liar now?

Unfortunately I think the liar here is you.....I witnessed his actions and his canning......many of us did......I didn't see you there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And for the record, he stepped down due to the "Renee-RW-Leopardcocks" tri-fecta parking their fat fucking asses in here, dictating how things were going to be run from now on.

I am here to balance that act.

Wrong as usual.....if you knew half of what you claim.....you might actually be interesting. But that's not the case.

You're just an annoying little blister. You're like a hang nail.....an in grown hair on the ass of this place.

Angry White Male

No, he stepped out (got turfed) when RW parked her fat fucking ass here.

He was disgruntled, and made a comment on memebee about sending me here to shit things up.

Thing is, I'm not a personal army, so nothing came of that...

RW

Wrong.

He threw a tantrum because Leopardsocks was unbanned from here.  He banned him because he didn't like him which is not what you do with a mod panel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No, he stepped out (got turfed) when RW parked her fat fucking ass here.

He was disgruntled, and made a comment on memebee about sending me here to shit things up.

Thing is, I'm not a personal army, so nothing came of that...

Nope....that's not what happened. It might be what you were told by dumbass Munday....I know he is very butt hurt by the whole thing and is always looking to blame someone.....kinda like you. :laugh3:  

But he is blaming the wrong person. RW had nothing to do with it and neither did Leo. It seems an awful lot of people want to blame RW for all sorts of things she never did. Thus her reputation grows.

I know what really happened.....don't ask me how.....You just have to take me at my word. ac_biggrin

Angry White Male

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview