Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Advice for Mel....

Started by JOE, June 29, 2016, 05:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...you're into flaunting your recently acquired inheritence.

But if that be the case, then you seem to be repeating the same mistakes of your past failed relationship(s).

While I think its OK to keep the 'vette, maybe you should have a second car, an old beater, walk around in flip flops, dressing down, being yourself, rather than relying upon appearances. So if the person accepts you for who yo are, all the better. But if they don't, they don't. Better to have known that you were accepted for who you are than what you are.

The way you're going, you will only attract the very kind of women you've sought to avoid....users, as opposed to anyone for long term companionship.

Anyways, I enjoy reading your posts, but its just a tidbit of advice.

kiebers

You don't read posts J0E. If you did you would know Mel does not have a 'vette....

knock knock
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Oh, and you giving advise to Mel...

:laugh3:  :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"This shit should be in RR.

You know J0E.....

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"You don't read posts J0E. If you did you would know Mel does not have a 'vette....

knock knock

Well howdee, Kahbuzz! Mah fahn fahn Teyxan freyund.

Howzit goin', buddih!? Hope y'all doin' fahn down thea'.

JOE

Anyways folks, if I had a million dollars, like Mel alleges or that he will have it, the last thing I'd do is flaunt it. I wouldn't let anybody know I had any money. Its better to be an anonymous millionaire than one who shoots his mouth off and becomes a target for predatos and con artists, be they male or female.

smell the glove

Joe, I am a millionaire.

Also, I own a 2010 Mustang GT that I recently purchased, and not a new Coyote engined Model.  The price was right, and it does have only 50,000 KM on the clock (30,000 Miles for da Yanks).

I could have purchased a brand new Mercedes.

Owning a six year old Mustang isn't exactly "flaunting" my wealth.  

Understand this...

And my dress?  My best shirt that I wear is the red Polo.  Quite often I just throw on a cotton Tee...

smell the glove

And my safety?  Joe...  The bank holds my holdings...

It would be terribly difficult for anyone to steal from the bank.

My main concern?  The people that are listed in my will, would have the greatest motive to kill me.

However, I am fairly choosy, and the people listed in my will, it would be unlikely for them to attempt to kill me.

They could try!  Remember, I'm not the easiest target either...  They know that also!

It's all good, Nigga!

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"This shit should be in RR.

Shut your yap.

smell the glove

Remember, Joe, that I never grew up poor.  I was neglected by my parents, but we were not ever poor.

Money to me is nothing that I would ever flaunt in public.  The forums are a little different, for us all I'm sure...

In public?  You wouldn't know that you're standing next to a millionaire.  You all know what I look like.

One thing is for sure...  My bank tellers sure treat me a lot nicer now!  Fuck!  Funny how that works...

Odinson

We should marry Melson..

You have a nice pile of money..

You can be my wife. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"We should marry Melson..

Good idea.

Mel needs a good reaming from a 350 pound, 7 foot tall cave man with a 18" schlong.  :ohmy:

It will teach him some much needed humility. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"We should marry Melson..

You two ladies can have your virtual wedding on another frickin forum.

RW

Quote from: "Captain Beefheart"Best advice?

Lock the forum down, to keep scum like me away...

You know that isn't necessary.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview