Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Canada Day, eh

Started by RW, July 01, 2016, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Love Blob"For the record, I voted Conservative.  They won in my riding, but that's just 'cause we're still White here.  Not a fan of them, but the lesser of three evils.

Lots of flack from friends, but I don't care.

Now the same ones are complaining about Truedough!  Laughable.

I didn't vote....none of them would make our lives better....only we can do that.

RW

Quote from: "Love Blob"
Quote from: "RW"I know it's just Canada and all but have a Happy Canada Day.  We can all celebrate by singing our recently PCized national anthem...

...Our home and native land

True patriot love

In all of us command...

What shit!  Well, women and minorities always get their way!  Seemingly from fat old White male frogs that are trying to gain votes...

I don't recall asking anyone to change our national anthem to be more PC.  In fact, it pisses me off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I didn't know the national anthem had been changed before this thread.

ac_dunno

Romero

Quote from: "RW"I know it's just Canada and all but have a Happy Canada Day.  We can all celebrate by singing our recently PCized national anthem...

True patriot love

In all of us command...

What shit!  Well, women and minorities always get their way!  Seemingly from fat old White male frogs that are trying to gain votes...

Actually, the change to "in all thy sons command" was political correctness. It was a political decision to boost moral for soldiers heading off to war.

The original English phrase was "thou dost in us command", so this brings it back closer to the original.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

True patriot love

In all of us command...

Actually, the change to "in all thy sons command" was political correctness. It was a political decision to boost moral for soldiers heading off to war.

The original English phrase was "thou dost in us command", so this brings it back closer to the original.

I'm still outraged by this change!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I expect this kind of pandering from Justine.

Love Blob

The fact is, there was nothing wrong with the way it was.

And I did state that it was changed by a fat White frog, so I'm not taking sides here!

How many times do we have to keep changing something?  It's like we're trying to reinvent the wheel at times...

Lance Leftardashian

I am so happy our wonderful prime minister will change the sexist language in our national anthem.
I care, you pay

Rambo Wong

Holy ANgelina Jolie! Canada should be ashamed of itself on July 1st for how the white people treated the CHinese man on the railroad and the racist head tax.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I don't, I wasn't there and had no part in it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I want reparations for the history of discrimination against Chinese in Canada.

RW

Come over.  I'll make you some pasta.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Come over.  I'll make you some pasta.

And I will supply the barrel wash.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I want reparations for the history of discrimination against Chinese in Canada.

Bullshit, you ch1nks still owe us white people an apology for all those shitty Jackie Chan movies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.