News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

And I'll tell you twats one more thing...

Started by Love Blob, July 04, 2016, 04:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Blob

...browsing POF.

If you twats are fat, please don't check that you are "average," "thin" or "athletic."

MY body style allows me to choose these options.  Yours does not.

Fucking groce!  Lying bitchez!

Love Blob

I make an effort to exclude these searches, and yet I'm still in a sea of fucking whales...

Renee

Quote from: "Love Blob"...browsing POF.

If you twats are fat, please don't check that you are "average," "thin" or "athletic."

MY body style allows me to choose these options.  Yours does not.

Fucking groce!  Lying bitchez!

Mel you have no clue what you are talking about. I'm "fat" and "athletic".

Hell, I got a full ride to college on an athletic scholarship. I got to play softball for a big 10 school AND earn a Bachelors at the same time.

So your sexist, judgemental, fatophobic rant is a bunch of crap.

BTW, you are deluding yourself......no women who can bring something to the table relationship wise will want anything to do with a train wreck like you. So stop making yourself crazy......you are doomed to live and die alone. Time to face facts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/267FCE8E-DDFC-4A9F-9DF2-E8AB28C53879_zpslwcdeeht.jpg.html">

I like Atheletic types of women. Nothing like a little estrogen in the lineup. Mellows out the crowd.

Love Blob

Quote from: "Renee"So stop making yourself crazy......you are doomed to live and die alone. Time to face facts.

You're probably right!

It's a travesty!

Renee, rumour has it that you like the Negro dick...  I am not judging, but would you be so kind as to confirm/deny this rumour?

Renee

Quote from: "Love Blob"
Quote from: "Renee"So stop making yourself crazy......you are doomed to live and die alone. Time to face facts.

QuoteYou're probably right!

It's a travesty!

Only from your POV.....for all the single women out there....not so much.

QuoteRenee, rumour has it that you like the Negro dick...  I am not judging, but would you be so kind as to confirm/deny this rumour?

Now who would spread a rumour like that? Some low rent, D-bag that believes in stereotypes I suppose. Sheeeeit, don't all us fat chicks love black guys and don't all black men love us fat white women?  :001_rolleyes:  :nea:

Actually its not that black guys are physically attracted to us fatties or vice versa, it's because we fat girls smell fried chicken. Now go fuck yourself with a wire brush, you alcoholic slob. :gthooh7il: It's pigs like you that have deprived me of all hope for the male of the human species.

Honesty the racial make-up of the dick has little or no meaning to me. It's the character of the individual that the "dick" is attached to that makes the all the difference.

But hey, thank God all women don't think like me, right......otherwise you would still have your virginity.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Blurt"Surfers?

Starting to feel singled out and  discriminated against. On the other hand regarding Mel, why waste your time. He's gonna do what ever he sees fit. His life. Good luck amigo. Live mine the same way. Lucky us

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Surfers?

They seem to of the "leathery brown" persuasion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Hell on Wheels

Quote from: "Renee"Honesty the racial make-up of the dick has little or no meaning to me.

Quote from: "Hell on Wheels"I'll take that long, drawn out reply to my question, without actually answering it, as a "yes."

It was answered but of course you won't read it because it leads to an accurate condemnation of what you are. You don't like that because it slams everything you try to avoid in life, right your red rummy, gin blossomed, face.

Your whiny psycho act is no longer a viable form of entertainment for anyone here.

So do us all a favor and fuck off.

BTW, you're not supposed to be here so I'm just going to fuck with you at my leisure until I get bored and there is nothing you can do about it. Don't like it.......go stuff a whiny complaint in the box. In other words you can moan and cry until your asshole caves in.......oops I forgot, it already did. :laugh3:

Listerfiend

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/articles/170000/jim-moriarty_170750_top.jpg?cache=1342526913">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview