Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Instigator Is A M0nga1ist

Started by Gary Oak, January 14, 2013, 03:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

The truth comes out. M0ngra1ist Constipator is what he terms a M0ngra1ist. Vietnamese are not a chinese people. Sure there are a lot of chinese genes in them but they are clearly of a different genetic background if you read the interesting book  Genes Peoples And Languages.

Re: Rude bad manner Koreans making Chinese look bad.

by instigator » Today, 9:49 am

what does it matter if im vietnamese or chinese?

vietnam was part of china for thousand years. many vietnamese are chinese blood.

well as long as i'm not a korean that doesn't smile.

zetsu is not a hard working korean or hardworking anything

he's a fucking mutt!instigator

Private messageTop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Rude bad manner Koreans making Chinese look bad.

by instigator » Today, 9:50 am

i'm chinese, why would i lie?

you have no proof i'm vietnamese

i admire the guerilla tactics of vietnamese. my wife is vietnamese.

but that's about it.

instigator

east asians breeding with other east asians is not m**ongrelizing

we look like east asians not m**ngrels

shithedli/chaoheihei is about to have a nice suprise

she's almost reached the highest achievement of m*ongrelist, the pinnacle of m**ongrelism

Zetsu

Haha instigator being a sh*t breeder, looks like the dumbass has finally owned himself.  :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Haha instigator being a sh*t breeder, looks like the dumbass has finally owned himself.  :lol:

It is ironic that the poster who preaches the virtue of purebreds is in mixed relationship.

Gary Oak

Vietnamese have been as Constipator termed mongrelised. They have a lot of polynesian genes. They were as constipator termed mongrelised by the chinese so that there is quite a bit of chinese genes. Polynesians are as different from orientals as white people are. Constipator is a mongrelist hypocrit. He's going to have half breed m0ngrel kids

EU

Quote from: "Gary Oak" Constipator is a mongrelist hypocrit. He's going to have half breed successful person kids

ESL? Or just fckin stupid? That might be the worst English this year on MB, keep up the idiotic work

cc

It has nothing to do with engrish at all. It has only to do with your inability to understand anything you don't like ... and / or is your usual cheap sleazy tactic to put down those who you do not agree with.

You fool no one. Your hatred has taken over any ability to understand that you "may" have had at one time.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It has nothing to do with engrish at all. It has only to do with your inability to understand anything you don't like ... and / or is your usual cheap sleazy tactic to put down those who you do not agree with.

You fool no one. Your hatred has taken over any ability to understand that you "may" have had at one time.

I can't agree enough with this CC, when ever he hears anything he doesn't like, the bitch will start shooting out of his anus in any possible way he can.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

you constipator and all other asian supremists should get the hell out of Canada and make way for positive immigrants who will jump at the chance to replace garbage such as yourself. Don't forget that your chinese iVetnamese refugeee parents were kicked out of Vietnam for being horrible and traitors. Now you and your ilk after begging to be allowed into Canada in spite of being traitorous were allowed refugeee status by Canada defying common sense and Vietnams experience with you scum of the earth.As you don't like Canadians why won't you leave Canada and do Canada a favour ?

instigator

i was constipated then took a big dump on your head

Gary Oak

as if, you would be so shiite kicked if you tried