Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Should marijuana be legalized?

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2013, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

It would be very lite, nobody in jail for it, unless they didn't pay, and was caught again.

We don't need pot heads, or drunks on the roads, or in society acting like fools, people are like that enough without the stuff.

I don't care if they use the stuff, just don't get in my way or affect my life with it. Like cigarettes, I don't want to smell them, or smell like them, people should respect others like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"It would be very lite, nobody in jail for it, unless they didn't pay, and was caught again.

We don't need pot heads, or drunks on the roads, or in society acting like fools, people are like that enough without the stuff.

I don't care if they use the stuff, just don't get in my way or affect my life with it. Like cigarettes, I don't want to smell them, or smell like them, people should respect others like that.

Blue, I have never been high or drunk in my life..

It's difficult for me to relate here, but all I know is that I don't want my children taking anything legal or not..

The risks are simply too high.

Frost

I never took drugs or got drunk either except one time I drank at a Christmas party.

I was always around people that did all that stuff, I could have if I wanted.  

I just don't want people to think hey this is legal I can get out more, and be a nuisance on society, or killing someone.

I don't want your kids to be exposed so much to it that they want it to be cool.

People are weak, and ignorant, or they get weak at times so if it's legal they will abuse it.

Frost

There is no simple answer, freedom, or abuse of freedoms affecting others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I never took drugs or got drunk either except one time I drank at a Christmas party.

I was always around people that did all that stuff, I could have if I wanted.  

I just don't want people to think hey this is legal I can get out more, and be a nuisance on society, or killing someone.

I don't want your kids to be exposed so much to it that they want it to be cool.

People are weak, and ignorant, or they get weak at times so if it's legal they will abuse it

I believed that too Blue until I heard someone speak on the subject..

This addiction expert was in favour of legalization because it would make less appealing to rebellious teens and less abuse..

I really don't know what to believe anymore.

Frost

Same here Fashionista, but I do know more would try it if it was available just to fit in.

It's like Alcohol, and needs to be available restrictions like any other drug in my opinion, but yet not illegal for sake of freedoms.

If the police, and courts would do their jobs, and lock away people getting out, and driving with it, and killing people it would be less of an issue for me to be for, or against.

The politicians tend to be drunks, or on prescription drugs anymore or they would be illegal.

I think the easy thing is is to just ticket them for being out with the stuff, it's not much different than with drunks now, or people with open containers in their cars.

Frost

Your not on the opposite end, there is no need for prison time unless they did hurt someone, or started really breaking the law.

I'm one of the first to say it's stupid spending money to keep them up on the tax payers dime.

Just like with alcohol if you break the law you pay, should be the same with most drugs.

Since on the subject don't you think someone should be able to get a cold pill without a doctor, or antibiotic ?

I'm over 18, and can tell what I need instead of paying a doctor.

Odinson

Smoking in a bar is illegal nowadays...

Ugly women used to get more dates because we didn´t see them in the mist.

Now they just whine that we have abandoned them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Smoking in a bar is illegal nowadays...

I have never gone to bars, but I agree that smoking should be illegal in restataurants, coffee shops or movie theatres..

Smoking is bad for your health Odinson.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never gone to bars, but I agree that smoking should be illegal in restataurants, coffee shops or movie theatres..

Wow, you are a traditional woman.

I rarely smoke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Wow, you are a traditional woman.

I rarely smoke.

I am traditional Odinson, that is true.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

It should be legal and treated the same way as smokes? Not only would governments save a lot they would make a lot fron sin taxes.