Happy 4th of July, Americanos.....

Started by JOE, July 04, 2016, 11:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"Happy 240th. ac_drinks

I read 420th and smoked a joint...for America.

Marijuana sure stinks, 'Real.

Ever since it has virtually become legal in Vancouver, the streets, busses and subway system reeks with its stench.

Try a vap pen. Hash oil doesn't smell.

You're an idiot.

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Ever since it has virtually become legal in Vancouver, the streets, busses and subway system reeks with its stench.

Yeah Joe.  It's not the best smelling stuff.  I usually do edibles as to not stink up a place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I was only an occasional pot smoker back in the day. But I always liked the smell of weed. Weird or what!

kiebers

I guess J0E is turning from hillbilly to hispanic...

Knock Knock J0E
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Love Blob

My family came to Canada in the late 1950's...  (I'm first generation Canadian, believe it or not).

It was often times stated in our family, that we would have been better off in the States.

Take that as you will!

And yes...  Happy 4th you Yanks!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Try a vap pen. Hash oil doesn't smell.

You're an idiot.

Hahaha

Bet all those drugs you take and a vape pen sends you to a happy place. I'll pass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Happy fourth of July kiebers, Renee, Dove, Peaches and ELPHUPPHY.

ac_smile

With an extra special shout out to Azhya who I'm betting sees the best July 4 has to offer the nation!

Oh my goodness where is my mind...

Of course a happy belated fourth of July to Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

Aw, thanks RW and Fash. I did not see this before. Thanks!

I wish yesterday was not a rainy day. It rained almost all day but yes, our fireworks display is world class but I hear there are also better ones in other countries. I have indeed been on the national mall and watched the fireworks display going up as I lay on the grass. It is spectacular to watch it from that view.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Aw, thanks RW and Fash. I did not see this before. Thanks!

I wish yesterday was not a rainy day. It rained almost all day but yes, our fireworks display is world class but I hear there are also better ones in other countries. I have indeed been on the national mall and watched the fireworks display going up as I lay on the grass. It is spectacular to watch it from that view.

That would be exciting to see.

kiebers

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQtXMX2J8k
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQtXMX2J8k
Kewl!!