Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm Not a Conspiracy Theorist...

Started by Jeff Spicoli, July 07, 2016, 03:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Was thinking your whole look is a conspiracy theory. If ya could lose the extra 50, might change your life. We all know you thrive on misery.

Really, "we all" do?

You do know that's actually an "assumption".....get it now? Of course you don't. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Truth chubby. Look at yourself. I'd take a tad older over being a fat chick any day. Guess where you fit?

cc

Quotemy airbag will no longer kill me!

"airbag" brings up so many appropriate comments that I can't pick one to start with
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Hideous

You're nothing but a child in an old leathery body. Got any other names to call me, there Gomer?

Maybe you want to report me to the admin for being mean to you,....You know; like you do when people are mean to you on other forums?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Hideous

You're nothing but a child in an old leathery body. Got any other names to call me, there Gomer?

Maybe you want to report me to the admin for being mean to you,....You know; like you do when people are mean to you on other forums?

Just go with fatso for now. Sounds like your a regular over there? See what I posted about you? Know that they mostly agree over there.

Renee

Hideous

Just go with fatso for now. Sounds like your a regular over there? See what I posted about you? Know that they mostly agree over there.

Post what you want. It doesn't matter if that pack of mental deficients and dribblers agrees or not and I don't care. All it does is prove what a childish rat fuck you are. You obviously never progressed mentally or emotionally much beyond age 10.

I was a toxic subject over there long before your ignorant, water logged, leathery ass walked in the door. Your butt hurt moaning will just feed their childish hate and it gives children like you a reason to live.

Glad I can be of service to you and your clown friends.

Twenty Dollars

Hideous

Post what you want. It doesn't matter if that pack of mental deficients and dribblers agrees or not and I don't care. All it does is prove what a childish rat fuck you are. You obviously never progressed mentally or emotionally much beyond age 10.

I was a toxic subject over there long before your ignorant, water logged, leathery ass walked in the door. Your butt hurt moaning will just feed their childish hate and it gives children like you a reason to live.

Kinda funny Renee. Who in their right mind would request your help? Bet Ex Hubby doesn't. Oh forgot you still work for him.

Renee

Hideous

Kinda funny Renee. Who in their right mind would request your help? Bet Ex Hubby doesn't. Oh forgot you still work for him.

Who said anything about asking me for help?

I just find very funny that you are butt hurt enough that you felt the need to go to another forum and cry about me.

You're a loser.....just like your buddy Scouse. Because that's the kind of stupid shit he does.

The retarded jungle Jew and the NeoNazi, carpet layer...twin sons from different mothers.

:laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

TD irks me because he is so dumb and so rude. Now his presence here utterly disgusts me.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"TD irks me because he is so dumb and so rude.

I'll be quite honest...  There are a lot of "dumb and rude" posters all over the place.

In fact, there are a lot of dumb and rude people in general society.  I see them every day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"TD irks me because he is so dumb and so rude.

I'll be quite honest...  There are a lot of "dumb and rude" posters all over the place.

In fact, there are a lot of dumb and rude people in general society.  I see them every day.

TD is a closeted ped.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"TD is a closeted ped.

Yeah yeah, Herman.  I know the stories.  However, I haven't actually seen any real proof.

It's quite easy to label a poster as something, which is fine if the proof warrants this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"TD is a closeted ped.

Yeah yeah, Herman.  I know the stories.  However, I haven't actually seen any real proof.

It's quite easy to label a poster as something, which is fine if the proof warrants this.

If we are going to make a mistake it is much better to be on the side of caution when the accusation is diddling little ones. He has raised suspicion and that is good enough reason for me to hate him. I'm sure others feel the same.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview