Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Stud

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Stud

Nice!  We may have a future after all!

I was worried about having to change your dipes, like a little baby!

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Do you shit the bed?

Why do you have this obsession with RW shitting the bed? Looking for someone to compare sheet stains with?

I don't think I've ever heard of that kink before. You might be unique in your deviant activities.

At least we now know why your wife hit the bricks? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"It's Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.  My symptoms include trigeminal neuralgia, which is an issue with the nerves in my face that causes excruciating pain, numbness and loss of some sensation on the right side of my body and major depression.  I experience issues with balance, muscle spasms, fatigue and cognitive issues including issues with memory.  I will sometimes shake/twitch and I stutter on occasion.

I'd be happy to answer any further questions you may have about MS.

Now, about that picture...why don't you tell the class what the picture was?  And BTW, "pipi" didn't tell me.

RW 100% not interested. Beyond this fact, what picture are you talking of? Clearly you're confused much of the time.

RW

You say you aren't interested, but you asked and I was kind enough to answer you.  You're welcome.

You know the picture.  You love posting pictures.  Tell everyone the pic you posted when Gal was getting his for sniffing his young daughter's panties.  Surely you remember.  Everyone else does.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"You say you aren't interested, but you asked and I was kind enough to answer you.  You're welcome.

You know the picture.  You love posting pictures.  Tell everyone the pic you posted when Gal was getting his for sniffing his young daughter's panties.  Surely you remember.  Everyone else does.

Than put it up. Galli is my friend. You couldn't be anymore confused, can ya? Pippi is clearly your Nazi bud. Can only imagine what yours smell like.

deadskinmask

oh. he'll post it.... its posted about 15 times on another forum.... and god only knows how many times its been quoted.... i wouldn't be surprised if they end up using it as a background over there.... :D

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"You say you aren't interested, but you asked and I was kind enough to answer you.  You're welcome.

Than put it up. Galli is my friend. You couldn't be anymore confused, can ya? Pippi is clearly your Nazi bud. Can only imagine what yours smell like.

I have nothing to do with your precious Pippi.  Gallium is a pervert and a snap show.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

TD sleazes around these forums like a fungus because his life in the poverty and insect infested third world jungle is soooo fucking wonderful. :laugh3:

He reminds us of his perfect life in paradise every chance he gets. Anyone who has to try to convince other people that their life is idyllically perfect as hard as he does, is full of shit.

My guess is that he is hiding from something or someone. Maybe he owes an ass load of back child support or back taxes to the IRS. But whatever the reason, he ain't fooling anyone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

I have nothing to do with your precious Pippi.  Gallium is a pervert and a snap show.

Wonder what they are calling you these days? Isnt to difficult to guess? Where's the photo?

Anonymous

I am the one who perma banned that sick piece of shit Gallium. He belongs in general population in jail. Justice would be served.

Your little Pippi was so friendly with management here that he was also perma banned.

kiebers

Where's the photo?

It was posted/quoted 29 times, 16 by you. Only one of those could be halfway considered ok...but...You had excellent knowledge of the ex BF members and the Galli story. You knew where you were posting it. You knew what some posters would be saying about it. The fact that you kept using it to throw back in their's and everyone else's face makes it wrong to me. When you left the "national geographic" part of it and used it as a troll it became wrong. Don't care who took it out of the intended context first, you perpetuated the hell out of it. Something tells me that if the Huaorani Indians understood the internet like we do they would have objected quite strongly to your use of it. When you troll with a pic like that...not good.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Where's the photo?

It was posted/quoted 29 times, 16 by you. Only one of those could be halfway considered ok...but...You had excellent knowledge of the ex BF members and the Galli story. You knew where you were posting it. You knew what some posters would be saying about it. The fact that you kept using it to throw back in their's and everyone else's face makes it wrong to me. When you left the "national geographic" part of it and used it as a troll it became wrong. Don't care who took it out of the intended context first, you perpetuated the hell out of it. Something tells me that if the Huaorani Indians understood the internet like we do they would have objected quite strongly to your use of it. When you troll with a pic like that...not good.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview