The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember posting in a thread I or someone else started. Had to do with Trump bailing out of the Presidental race in The U.S. I believe he is getting closer to doing this. Continual immature negative tweeting. Losing his temper. Ignorant behavior. Trash talking. I still believe he could bail out and start to point the finger before the election is going to occur. Donald Trump is a major league loser.

The "Trump is not serious, he will drop out" theme is right out of the Joe handbook.

TD is a crumpled up page in the Joe handbook. Most of TD's posts get moved to RR and rightfully so.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember posting in a thread I or someone else started. Had to do with Trump bailing out of the Presidental race in The U.S. I believe he is getting closer to doing this. Continual immature negative tweeting. Losing his temper. Ignorant behavior. Trash talking. I still believe he could bail out and start to point the finger before the election is going to occur. Donald Trump is a major league loser.

The "Trump is not serious, he will drop out" theme is right out of the Joe handbook.

TD is a crumpled up page in the Joe handbook. Most of TD's posts get moved to RR and rightfully so.

I'm sorry. You seem such a sad little man.

Twenty Dollars

That sounds funny coming from a ticket taker. Howz the Costa Rica plan going? I know all the Realitors and developers here, if you need advise. Ha.

Anonymous

He's a (im)perfect example of why I oppose universal suffrage. Unfortunately, his country of birth can't keep him out of the ballot box, but this forum can keep him out of the Politics sub.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He's a (im)perfect example of why I oppose universal suffrage. Unfortunately, his country of birth can't keep him out of the ballot box, but this forum can keep him out of the Politics sub.

Wonder who started this awesome thread? Not too concerned with what you all think. Why would I be? Still believe there is a large chance that he will bail. News agencies are on his ass hard. This will be his main excuse/reason. He is an incredible fool. I adore watching his melt downs.

Anonymous

At least TD finally figured out the difference between a freight train locomotive engineer and a commuter rail agent. It only took fifty tries, but he eventually understood what any seven year old knows.

Anonymous

At least TD finally figured out the difference between a freight train locomotive engineer and a commuter rail agent. It only took fifty tries, but he eventually understood what any seven year old knows.

Which country are you planning on retiring in anyway? It's not CR is it?

Anonymous

No, it is definitely not Costa Rica. That place is not good value for money and I don't have a rich mother to leave me a big inheritance.

We are about ninety five per cent sure what our destination will be. The only thing that could change that is a change in their visa rules.

Twenty Dollars

No, it is definitely not Costa Rica. That place is not good value for money and I don't have a rich mother to leave me a big inheritance.

We are about ninety five per cent sure what our destination will be. The only thing that could change that is a change in their visa rules.

I took care of my mother for a long time. Had a brother and sister. What she left didn't cover her expensis. What I have is from me. Your lame dipshit azzumption make you look like what you are. A scared little man. I can play tit for tat too.

Anonymous

Ignore the puerile insults iron horse jockey..

I know you and your wife will do fine when you retire..

When will you retire?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ignore the puerile insults iron horse jockey..

I know you and your wife will do fine when you retire..

When will you retire?

My guess? He will never have enough.

cc

I thought he said he was in CR, not OZ ... that's OZ as in wizard of
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"I thought he said he was in CR, not OZ ... that's OZ as in wizard of

Would you know either way? Oh yeah the Wizard.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Same here, Shen  ac_smile

I think Renee may at least make a guest appearance right after Hillary wins next month's election.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview