The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Not ashamed. It's no ones business but my own. I have never discussed my vote with anyone my entire life. I have never asked anyone who they voted for, nor made comments on who someone else may have voted for. Just that simple.

Then you can tell us how tRump is gonna save Merica, and bring the jobs back? CC hasn't a clue.

Sorry, I don't second guess politics. As I have mentioned before they are all crooked. Why should I want to rant and rave about a crooked politician. If it made a difference discussing things on a Canadian forum then I might indulge, otherwise not going to sit and argue with folks about politics. Not what I come to an internet forum for.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You fuckers can believe what you want. So will I. Beyond this, thanks for making this the most popular thread by far within the whole site.

Is this about politics or your petty corrections?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

How about thinking what ever you wish. Thanks for bumping the thread.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"How about thinking what ever you wish. Thanks for bumping the thread.

In other words you cannot answer a direct question. Sounds like someone else around here.
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Thanks for bumping the thread.

Bumping a thread is normally thought of as posting to keep a thread at the top of the page. Just so you know...this thread is stickied so it stays on top. So, you're welcome, I suppose.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You fuckers can believe what you want. So will I. Beyond this, thanks for making this the most popular thread by far within the whole site.

If you don't know your own nationality yet, ask one of your grandchildren. Anyone who graduated kindergarten can help you. ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"How about thinking what ever you wish. Thanks for bumping the thread.

In other words you cannot answer a direct question. Sounds like someone else around here.
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Thanks for bumping the thread.

Bumping a thread is normally thought of as posting to keep a thread at the top of the page. Just so you know...this thread is stickied so it stays on top. So, you're welcome, I suppose.  :laugh3:

61 pages homeboy

Anonymous

Ya, since Irish Kam and Dilf were shown the door, this is the most popular thread in this sub.

GORDY GAMBINO

^ waits in line for his white g/f after the nigs have bashed all 3 holes...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Geeze Gordy wth? That's a really shitty comment even from you  :2r4ml1j_th:   acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Geeze Gordy wth? That's a really shitty comment even from you  :2r4ml1j_th:   acc_angry

Not only that Annie, it makes no sense.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Ya, since Irish Kam and Dilf were shown the door, this is the most popular thread in this sub.

62 pages Herman. What else even comes close?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Annie"Geeze Gordy wth? That's a really shitty comment even from you  :2r4ml1j_th:   acc_angry

Thanks for visiting this thread Annie. What's for dinner to night? Something with pumpkin?

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"^ waits in line for his white g/f after the nigs have bashed all 3 holes...555

:2r4ml1j_th:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"lol ^ I thought it was skirt at first glance

You can tell how tall his rent-a-chick was by the camera angle ... hmmmm

I only react to guys who wear and look good in Speedos

Wonder if CC found that special person yet?

Wulf

Quote from: "Herman"Ya, since Irish Kam and Dilf were shown the door, this is the most popular thread in this sub.

Isn't this thread extensive because a lot of the posts were moved in here from the main board? I thought this was a place to dump off topic blather and spam?

Is it really popular or is it just many pages long by design?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview