The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

It's comparable to the city dump. We have to have a place to dump the trash. I think everyone has had a post or two moved here. Hell I have moved my own derails here. Then some have had a few hundred and wear it as a badge of honor. Some come by here to point and laugh. For the most part I point and laugh.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Geeze Gordy wth? That's a really shitty comment even from you  :2r4ml1j_th:   acc_angry

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd5yB9Vmd6I

Wulf

Quote from: "kiebers"It's comparable to the city dump. We have to have a place to dump the trash. I think everyone has had a post or two moved here. Hell I have moved my own derails here. Then some have had a few hundred and wear it as a badge of honor. Some come by here to point and laugh. For the most part I point and laugh.

">

Every forum needs a dumping ground for the trash; it's just good policy.

BTW, wasn't the concept of a "dumpster" one of the bones of contention that lead to the big bad split on Van4um? I seem to remember reading that the Chief Inspector had proposed such a concept and it was universally rejected by the Van administration and became a major point of argument. Perhaps the retired Aussie copper could weigh in on this?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"Important? Not at all. The way the list is we are worse than you. Hell I figured the gap would have been much larger, I figured we would have been in the 50 or 60's and y'all right about where you are.  

I didn't vote for Hillary. I did my part.

So you voted for Trump?

I don't ever go into discussion about who I did vote for. I just did not vote for Hillary.

Why not?

Are you ashamed or embarrassed by your political conviction?

Not ashamed. It's no ones business but my own. I have never discussed my vote with anyone my entire life. I have never asked anyone who they voted for, nor made comments on who someone else may have voted for. Just that simple.

Not sure why you regard it as such a big secret........

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Daisy May"lol ^ I thought it was skirt at first glance

You can tell how tall his rent-a-chick was by the camera angle ... hmmmm

I only react to guys who wear and look good in Speedos

Wonder if CC found that special person yet?

CCs gonna feel slighted that you removed the speedo pics. They were special for her. Just want to understand. Is it prohibited to derail anything in the derailment thread?  Anyway the participation here is great.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Not sure why you regard it as such a big secret........

Been that way for 45 years. Not going to change now. LOL

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-10/CE30CB6D-E448-4E18-BCB7-3E8159F0CE91_zpsw4oybpik.jpg.html">

Centro America

cc

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"..... Is it prohibited to derail anything in the derailment thread?.....

Of course we would never take your special talent (derailment) away
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"lol ^ I thought it was skirt at first glance

You can tell how tall his rent-a-chick was by the camera angle ... hmmmm

I only react to guys who wear and look good in Speedos

Wonder if CC found that special person yet?

CCs gonna feel slighted that you removed the speedo pics. They were special for her. Just want to understand. Is it prohibited to derail anything in the derailment thread?  Anyway the participation here is great.

You can derail anything you want. Doesn't mean a pic will always stay up.

Twenty Dollars

Thanks CC. Was there something wrong with the photos? She digs speedos. Sort of like Hil calling her aide and  demanding..... Never mind.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Herman"Ya, since Irish Kam and Dilf were shown the door, this is the most popular thread in this sub.

Isn't this thread extensive because a lot of the posts were moved in here from the main board? I thought this was a place to dump off topic blather and spam?

Is it really popular or is it just many pages long by design?

Have a look at who posts here. Everyone. 63 pages now. Derailing is secretly popular. Shhhhh.

kiebers

Centro America

Is there an actual point for this?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-10/CE30CB6D-E448-4E18-BCB7-3E8159F0CE91_zpsw4oybpik.jpg.html">

Centro America

Think hard.

Odinson

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview