Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "deadskinmask"seems to me, the same ppl who sling 'racist' around like a toy gun, are the same ppl who re-enforce negative stereotypes.... i think maybe they should worry more about how they conduct themselves and less about how ppl perceive them....

You should move here...

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"..Is that kiebers?

All this time I thought it was $20.

Oh well, at least I know what the old man looks like.

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is it okay for this poster to use kiebers' photo as his avatar? I stand corrected if that is not kiebers but I believe it is.

Let's clear this up once and for all J0E. That is my picture. I have no issue with it's use. You can use it as well if you wish. You can photoshop it. I don't care. I am quite secure with who I am. This is the second time I have moved a post by you, about TD using my pic, out of this thread. You are welcome to start a thread about it or make all the comments in the world here about it.

You have a good bonestructure..

Pack some muscle on that and I think lifting 200kilo weight is like childsplay to you.  ac_smile

JOE

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Is it okay for this poster to use kiebers' photo as his avatar? I stand corrected if that is not kiebers but I believe it is.

Let's clear this up once and for all J0E. That is my picture. I have no issue with it's use. You can use it as well if you wish. You can photoshop it. I don't care. I am quite secure with who I am. This is the second time I have moved a post by you, about TD using my pic, out of this thread. You are welcome to start a thread about it or make all the comments in the world here about it.

Looks fahn ta me, K! Two eyes, two ears, a mouth.

But I'd nevah, nevah use your photo, photoshop it whatevah Kahbuzz! Thats called misrepresentation!

no siree. An' if anybody dares to misrepresent ya, I'll give 'im my best Gordie Howe Elbow I will...

https://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/sports/hockey/2016/06/10/9-memorable-moments-for-gordie-howe/hkn-obit-gordie-howe-20160610.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x611.jpg">

Cuz me 'n you is buddihs, K!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Well in that case...brb....

Now, don't go find a beer bottle pic. We can't do that here.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"

But I'd nevah, nevah use your photo, photoshop it whatevah Kahbuzz! Thats called misrepresentation!

Actually it's called humor.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "deadskinmask"seems to me, the same ppl who sling 'racist' around like a toy gun, are the same ppl who re-enforce negative stereotypes.... i think maybe they should worry more about how they conduct themselves and less about how ppl perceive them....

Guaranteed that went over his frickin yamaka by about a mile. :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"

You still work for the military?

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"

You know that I answered that question already.

Twenty Dollars

A Jar Head?

Odinson

Yeah I googled your profession.. It didnt quite explain it all..

Titania

Rounds of Jägermeister for everyone!

Drink up, Odinson.

Or else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Titania"Rounds of Jägermeister for everyone!

Drink up, Odinson.

Or else.

An "or else" for Odinson is really unnecessary when the order is drink up even swill like Jag.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Titania"Rounds of Jägermeister for everyone!

Drink up, Odinson.

Or else.

An "or else" for Odinson is really unnecessary when the order is drink up even swill like Jag.

You sound like a bitchy old woman..

Titania

Every woman sounds like a bitchy old woman to you, Odinson.

Except maybe your mother.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview