Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/7BCB7443-68BB-450F-8CC5-83C30D7101DD_zps9hgrotmw.jpg.html">

Based on the above photo and the cheap Candian dope you smoke. You seem to be in a continual fog. Could be normal for a rodent.

So I should be ashamed I'm in pain from an illness that I contracted due to no fault of my own?  Do you heckle people in wheelchairs for fun as well?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/7BCB7443-68BB-450F-8CC5-83C30D7101DD_zps9hgrotmw.jpg.html">

Based on the above photo and the cheap Candian dope you smoke. You seem to be in a continual fog. Could be normal for a rodent.

So I should be ashamed I'm in pain from an illness that I contracted due to no fault of my own?  Do you heckle people in wheelchairs for fun as well?

In all honesty I agree, however it's that chip on the shoulder, fuck you, we are all stupid attitude that make many here want to go off on you. Sorry about your affliction. You don't do much on the spiritual end to make it better. Karma works in different ways. After the shit you dish out, I need to feel sorry for you anyway? Kinda doesn't work that way for me. Maybe things will change.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"

In all honesty I agree, however it's that chip on the shoulder, fuck you, we are all stupid attitude that make many here want to go off on you. Sorry about your affliction. You don't do much on the spiritual end to make it better. Karma works in different ways. After the shit you dish out, I need to feel sorry for you anyway? Kinda doesn't work that way for me. Maybe things will change.

Not everyone is stupid.  Just stupid people are stupid and you are one of them.  It's okay to be stupid.  Stupid people an be very likable but you're also a fucking asshole.  That makes you a stupid asshole and no one likes a stupid asshole.

You have no idea what I do "on the spiritual end".  You haven't the slightest clue what I've done for karma points in my real life.

I don't ask that anyone feel sorry for me, especially not you.  Your pity would mean nothing.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H8GaOrAJ8sg/VXTOW1V9y3I/AAAAAAAAAdo/WtxIOQGHPsU/s400/2015-05-15%2B20.06.12.png">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Stud

Couldn't reply to your PM, RW, as The Blob keeps banning me.

My reply?

When a place permits and endorses a poster like Renee to Mod, my days of being nice are done.  Know why?  She is, without a doubt, the biggest shit-slinger here.

I don't give a fuck if you love her, or if Fash loves her, I really don't care.  She slings shit, and then is quick with the ban-hammer when anyone even dares to look at her the wrong way.

It is crystal clear that she is not moderating to enforce rules/order.  She is only moderating to forward her own personal agenda.  It is crystal fucking clear to anyone that has half a brain and one working eye.

I refuse to kiss the ass of any Mod, but will show respect when I see it given.  Honestly?  This place would be better off completely unmoderated, as opposed to her constant power-trip fucking up the flow of every thread, and then banning people that don't kiss her fat ass.

She can go fuck herself, and Fash should really give her fucking head a shake for even modding someone with that temperment.

RW

Don't worry Fash, you made a fine pick.  He says the same thing about almost every mod he's ever dealt with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Stud

Quote from: "RW"Don't worry Fash, you made a fine pick.  He says the same thing about almost every mod he's ever dealt with.

No she didn't, and no I don't.

The Mods that I have a problem with, are ones that play favourites, enact double standards, and sling shit but can't handle it back.

Any forum Admin needs to give their fucking head a shake, if you think for one minute it's a good idea to give someone like Renee free-roam to handle a boards moderating duties.

All you have to do is open your fucking eyes.

Big Stud

It is clear that she has a particular agenda.  Modding her was almost as bad of an idea as modding Kreeper.

Can't you find a normal fucking poster to mod?  Jesus Christ.

Big Stud

Or, a better solution that I already suggested, is that this board would probably actually run better with NO Mods, rather than having that power-hungry hippo stomp through here enacting her own personal agenda.

Big Stud

Remember, I've posted here from the beginning.  Long before many of these current clowns have posted here.

Not ONCE did I ever have an issue, until RW and her gang of idiots moved their asses here, complete with their own agendas.

Again, a one-eyed retard could easily see this, if one cares to look.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"
Quote from: "RW"Don't worry Fash, you made a fine pick.  He says the same thing about almost every mod he's ever dealt with.

No she didn't, and no I don't.

The Mods that I have a problem with, are ones that play favourites, enact double standards, and sling shit but can't handle it back.

Any forum Admin needs to give their fucking head a shake, if you think for one minute it's a good idea to give someone like Renee free-roam to handle a boards moderating duties.

All you have to do is open your fucking eyes.

Renee is an excellent mod. A bit anal about the rules, but at least you know how things are and will be with her on the job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"Remember, I've posted here from the beginning.  Long before many of these current clowns have posted here.

Not ONCE did I ever have an issue, until RW and her gang of idiots moved their asses here, complete with their own agendas.

Again, a one-eyed retard could easily see this, if one cares to look.

So have I. What's ur point?

Big Stud

My point is, is that she cannot Mod without bias.  She is essentially enacting her own personal agenda.  I've made my opinion about this quite clear in the past few posts here.

This place is a cliquey joke, but it never used to be before RW and her gang of idiots parked their asses here and essentially took over.

Fash is too dumb to see this, it seems.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Or, a better solution that I already suggested, is that this board would probably actually run better with NO Mods, rather than having that power-hungry hippo stomp through here enacting her own personal agenda.

Ever notice how the only people I have to ride herd on are the biggest low life assholes in the place? So far that would be You and Scouse. I have no problem with anyone else and to my knowledge they have no problem with me. So I'm wondering what this agenda I allegedly have could be.

Truth be told the only agenda I have is to keep this place free from the kind of low rent dog shit you throw around.

Everyone with half a brain and one eye can see that this is just you playing the victim card because responsibility for your action is something you seem to be allergic to. That much is "CRYSTAL" clear.

Now go fuck yourself you alcohol soaked slob. Go cry a river somewhere else, maybe try some forum where the membership hasn't figured out what a POS you actually are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"My point is, is that she cannot Mod without bias.  She is essentially enacting her own personal agenda.  I've made my opinion about this quite clear in the past few posts here.

This place is a cliquey joke, but it never used to be before RW and her gang of idiots parked their asses here and essentially took over.

Fash is too dumb to see this, it seems.

I really don't care what you think of me..

But, Renee is an outstanding mod.

Big Stud

Your agenda is very clear, Renee.

You throw more shit than anyone here, including myself.  And yet, you're quick to ban/hassle anyone you do not personally like.

That is NOT what a mod is supposed to do.  That's why an Admin can never give free reign to someone like you, unless they want a forum with three active posters...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview