The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I don't give a fuck.

Why so cranky?  Are you menstruating or something?

Son, your conduct towards RW is becoming a clear case of sexual harassment.

You need to stop.

Seriously.

Warning 1.

Angry White Male

Sexual harassment?  For asking if some cranky female is on the rag?

Sure, Oberon...  I'll contact my attorney tomorrow to give him the heads up about the pending charges...

Angry White Male

Clown...

How did you ever make the police force?  Must've had lax hiring standards back in the day.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Herman"Odinson, go play house with your girlfriend dsm at that gay forum you post about 500 times a day on.

Funny, I don't think the forum he posts at is a gay forum. I actually think this forum is considerably gayer.

Are you stepping out of the closet Wulfie? :icon_wink:

If there are any consistent trends here, well BINGO. :thumbup:

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Clown...

How did you ever make the police force?  Must've had lax hiring standards back in the day.

Yeah and you're such an employment gem that hauling dirt has become your lifes calling.

If there is a clown on this forum it's you. The comedy relief that your presence here alone provides, is fucking priceless.  :laugh3:

How does one become so screwed up but yet so unaware of it. So unaware that they think they can point out what they perceive as faults in others and yet never make the coorelation that their own faults are far worse?

In your case is it just that you are too stupid to realize that you are indeed a dumb fuck or is it that you are genetically predisposed to be a malfunctioning, gutter crawling, asshole?

Angry White Male

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pipe down, Renee...

I am a business owner now.

Sleep it off, Mel.

You have a full day in the rack ahead of you and no doubt the washing machine will get a workout in about twelve. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Truck is in the shop.  $4,000 repair bill on the way...

Cost of doing business!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

Fuck off you baglicking little turd. Defending online stalkers who were fucking with the livelihoods of posters is not a preceived threat to her loonie bin of a forum dickhead.

i'm not 'defending' anybody.... i'm just establishing a point of reference.... sensitive information shouldn't be posted online on any forum. as far as online stalkers go, i'd rather see a snake than step on one accidentally.... :laugh:

There is no point of reference and I don't give a fuck what YOU prefer to see. The real lives of her posters mean sweet fuck all to old Vesna.

What are you doing here anyway? You have told us many times through tear-filled eyes how none of us bullies like you.

you obviously do give a fuck because here you are quoting me again.... so there has to be some degree of concern....

even if he was banned, what would that change? and it wouldn't even stop it in the future since he would still be able to see the board.... we are all responsible for our own safety online. but ppl are so use to outside intervention, they no longer know how to take responsibility for themselves....

now look, all bullshit aside.... i heard bits and pieces of what happened to you and that sucks. its unfortunate and a regrettable experience.... i don't find you a pleasant person. i don't think you have any redeeming qualities in an online environment.... but i still sympathize with the situation....

Are you for real? This is fun time. If someone starts stalking posters offline they are gone ten minutes ago

that solves nothing.... which is the point i'm making. you're an open board.... anybody who wants to read it, can read it.... if safety is really a concern, lock it the fuck up.... i'm not defending eddie and other stalkers, i'm saying theres not alot that admin can do to stop em....

QuoteAnd I am wondering why you are here too? Is it to remind us of your victim complex.

i'm here the same reason as anyone else.... to post.... normal posting is way too easy anyway. i like posting here because the difficulty is set higher (between bans, deletions and edits).... its a challenge.... :laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "deadskinmask"true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

Fuck off you baglicking little turd. Defending online stalkers who were fucking with the livelihoods of posters is not a preceived threat to her loonie bin of a forum dickhead.

i'm not 'defending' anybody.... i'm just establishing a point of reference.... sensitive information shouldn't be posted online on any forum. as far as online stalkers go, i'd rather see a snake than step on one accidentally.... :laugh:

There is no point of reference and I don't give a fuck what YOU prefer to see. The real lives of her posters mean sweet fuck all to old Vesna.

What are you doing here anyway? You have told us many times through tear-filled eyes how none of us bullies like you.

you obviously do give a fuck because here you are quoting me again.... so there has to be some degree of concern....

even if he was banned, what would that change? and it wouldn't even stop it in the future since he would still be able to see the board.... we are all responsible for our own safety online. but ppl are so use to outside intervention, they no longer know how to take responsibility for themselves....

now look, all bullshit aside.... i heard bits and pieces of what happened to you and that sucks. its unfortunate and a regrettable experience.... i don't find you a pleasant person. i don't think you have any redeeming qualities in an online environment.... but i still sympathize with the situation....

Are you for real? This is fun time. If someone starts stalking posters offline they are gone ten minutes ago

that solves nothing.... which is the point i'm making. you're an open board.... anybody who wants to read it, can read it.... if safety is really a concern, lock it the fuck up.... i'm not defending eddie and other stalkers, i'm saying theres not alot that admin can do to stop em....

QuoteAnd I am wondering why you are here too? Is it to remind us of your victim complex.

i'm here the same reason as anyone else.... to post.... normal posting is way too easy anyway. i like posting here because the difficulty is set higher (between bans, deletions and edits).... its a challenge.... :laugh:

:thumbup: always the correct things to say. :thumbup:

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Shitty.

Well, if it's any consolation, I often get drunk enough to probably need a cane myself.  Or a walker...  A good walker.  One with replaceable tennis balls in the feet.

A cane or a walker wouldnt help. :D

Anonymous

Quotethat solves nothing.... which is the point i'm making. you're an open board.... anybody who wants to read it, can read it.... if safety is really a concern, lock it the fuck up.... i'm not defending eddie and other stalkers, i'm saying theres not alot that admin can do to stop em....

If there is a stalker in the community and good posters are leaving because of him, he is gone immediately. It is such a no brainer, even a frickin troll like you should be able to grasp that.

deadskinmask

Quotethat solves nothing.... which is the point i'm making. you're an open board.... anybody who wants to read it, can read it.... if safety is really a concern, lock it the fuck up.... i'm not defending eddie and other stalkers, i'm saying theres not alot that admin can do to stop em....

If there is a stalker in the community and good posters are leaving because of him, he is gone immediately. It is such a no brainer, even a frickin troll like you should be able to grasp that.

jesus fuckin christ. how fuckin stupid are you? its cool, little fella.... skinz won't leave you behind.... now hold my hand, Nancy. i'm gonna walk real slow so you can keep up.... go to the opening page of this forum. look at the very bottom and you should see a section that says 'whos online'.... currently mine says - 6 registered, 3 hidden and 8 guests.... all 8 of those guests are potential stalkers.... reading as they please about everything posted.... nobody is doing shit about it....

now.... i strongly urge you to ask shen what your opinion is before you write something even more idiotic than you have so far.... :laugh:

Anonymous

jesus fuckin christ. how fuckin stupid are you? its cool, little fella.... skinz won't leave you behind.... now hold my hand, Nancy. i'm gonna walk real slow so you can keep up.... go to the opening page of this forum. look at the very bottom and you should see a section that says 'whos online'.... currently mine says - 6 registered, 3 hidden and 8 guests.... all 8 of those guests are potential stalkers.... reading as they please about everything posted.... nobody is doing shit about it....

now.... i strongly urge you to ask shen what your opinion is before you write something even more idiotic than you have so far.... :laugh:

What the fuck is it with you ladies? This isn't up for discussion. Take it to your gay gossip forums. Fash(you know the admin who doesn't like y'all very much) doesn't want it here. Besides, reading retarded whining guys makes me sick.

deadskinmask

What the fuck is it with you ladies? This isn't up for discussion. Take it to your gay gossip forums. Fash(you know the admin who doesn't like y'all very much) doesn't want it here. Besides, reading retarded whining guys makes me sick.

you're right.... its not up for discussion.... i made my point.... 4 times over actually.... thats how it is, goober.... :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview