The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This Wambo cat is all over the place. One minute he has a woody for Shen Li, next he's dreaming of angry white boys.

Have you met Aaron yet. He aint sure what he likes either.

Wambo Rong

Like the dude is putting that through security. The cc is foaming a bit at her mouth?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"This Wambo cat is all over the place. One minute he has a woody for Shen Li, next he's dreaming of angry white boys.

It's Oscar Mayer from next door.

He's come here to spam the shit out of this place now, for some reason...

Wambo Rong

Angry White Male

Did they finally can your worthless ass from next door, Oscar?

Good.  Long overdue.

Hopefully you won't last very long here, either, since you bring absolutely nothing to any forum that you shit up.

I'm sure the Mods and Admin here will eventually figure that out...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"This Wambo cat is all over the place. One minute he has a woody for Shen Li, next he's dreaming of angry white boys.

She's got a big ol wide ass. How many people has she killed at work? Would tap her with your dick Herman.

Anonymous

Joe should be thinking about making 2017 the year he finally gets laid for the first time in over three decades instead of pulling his full head of hair out over Trump.

JOE

....how's probation going, Herman?

Did they remove your ankle bracelet yet?

Quote from: "Herman"Joe should be thinking about making 2017 the year he finally gets laid for the first time in over three decades instead of pulling his full head of hair out over Trump.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....how's probation going, Herman?

Quote from: "Herman"Joe should be thinking about making 2017 the year he finally gets laid for the first time in over three decades instead of pulling his full head of hair out over Trump.

A thug like me has got lots of action all his life, but you cannot get laid. Something must be wrong with you.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

A thug like me has got lots of action all his life, but you cannot get laid. Something must be wrong with you.

Geez, I was only kidding, Hoimin.

You mean you're serious?!?

...Oh well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"

Geez, I was only kidding, Hoimin.

You mean you're serious?!?

...Oh well.

Psst, I was joking too. Except for the part about you never getting any action. That's true and frickin sad.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Would tap her with your dick Herman.

SEMEN Its common Forum knowledge that UR Gristle died decades ago .

Are u over ya Breakdown yet ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I am watching the inauguration live here in my truck. Jimmy Carter is there and looks surprisingly good for his age and condition. The former president was given up for dead after being diagnosed with brain cancer. He is the same age as George HW Bush.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview