The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"all conductors must die. The only thing keeping them afloat is the union they belong to

I agree ever since I was set up as a hog head. :laugh3:

Wambo Rong

The employees at CN enjoy the benefits of the strongest union in Canada now and you're boosting Trump, Iron Horse?

A Very loud WTF!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The employees at CN enjoy the benefits of the strongest union in Canada now and you're boosting Trump, Iron Horse?

A Very loud WTF!!!!!

Oh brother you make this stuff up as you go like Joe does.

CN has the same useless corrupt union that we have at CP. Harrison broke them at CN and did the same here. CN and CP used to have good unions, but that was a long time ago. Our union bosses in the states actually endorsed that Wall street ticket of Clinton/Kaine. The brothers and sisters voted for Trump/Pence by a wide margin.

No real working person would ever vote for Shillary. That's why I know you are not a working person.

Wambo Rong

When The Donald said America first that's what he meant. Us first and fuck you Mexico and Canada. My ears aren't clouded by this guys brain farts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"When The Donald said America first that's what he meant. Us first and fuck you Mexico and Canada. My ears aren't clouded by this guys brain farts.

Screw Mexico, screw China and screw TPP and all other bad rade deals sellout Republicans and Democrats use to destroy North America's working class.

Shillary hated average working people and we hate her.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The employees at CN enjoy the benefits of the strongest union in Canada now and you're boosting Trump, Iron Horse?

A Very loud WTF!!!!!

CN has the same useless corrupt union that we have at CP. Harrison broke them at CN and did the same here. CN and CP used to have good unions, but that was a long time ago. Our union bosses in the states actually endorsed that Wall street ticket of Clinton/Kaine. The brothers and sisters voted for Trump/Pence by a wide margin.

No real working person would ever vote for Shillary. That's why I know you are not a working person.

Praising the union busters, good for you little sheep if it all works for you.

Union bosses in the states. Priceless

Wambo Rong

just because

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"

A Very loud WTF!!!!!

Praising the union busters, good for you little sheep if it all works for you.

Union bosses in the states. Priceless

Who did that? Who said that? Never mind pal. You stick with your rich progressive sellout friends, bad trade deals and corrupt union bosses who betray the members.

Wambo Rong

Trump/Pence, Shillary union bosses in the states. If you don't get my drift, dude, then you should get a night job as a conductor on a freight train hauling the shit I gave you to China. Don't be bending that can, numbnuts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Trump/Pence, Shillary union bosses in the states. If you don't get my drift, dude, then you should get a night job as a conductor on a freight train hauling the shit I gave you to China. Don't be bending that can, numbnuts.

I am not going back to throwing switches even for a single hook and haul trip on a 100 series train. Get someone else to take your shit. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Trump/Pence, Shillary union bosses in the states. If you don't get my drift, dude, then you should get a night job as a conductor on a freight train hauling the shit I gave you to China. Don't be bending that can, numbnuts.

I am not going back to throwing switches even for a single hook and haul trip on a 100 series train. Get someone else to take your shit. :laugh3:

Can you explain to us again what the difference between a conductor and a locomotive engineer is?

I apologize if you have told us before.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"When The Donald said America first that's what he meant. Us first and fuck you Mexico and Canada. My ears aren't clouded by this guys brain farts.

Screw Mexico, screw China and screw TPP and all other bad rade deals sellout Republicans and Democrats use to destroy North America's working class.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Canada would fall apart without China?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You are very wrong. China steals billions of dollars a year from the West in intellectual property.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You are very wrong. China steals billions of dollars a year from the West in intellectual property.

You mean from the 6th largest Econ. in the world?

Who does Canada sell its coal, oil, and other resources to? I ask, cause probably you know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview