The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah, what a prick!  I mean, he didn't post a dead black kid with a piece of timber up his ass, but saying people stink is equally worthy of disdain.

:001_rolleyes:

Yes, I made a mistake RW..

I okayed a request without really looking at it, but I don't usually pay attention to any of KAM's pm's..

Are you going to be rubbing my nose in this in every thread now?

Your only mistake in this Fash was not banning him for what he knew was wrong, even if it was only meant for your eyes.

I'm just offering you a bit of perspective when it comes to posts.  Two wrongs never seem to make a right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"Yeah, what a prick!  I mean, he didn't post a dead black kid with a piece of timber up his ass, but saying people stink is equally worthy of disdain.

:laugh:  Ha Ha ........
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

QuoteAre you going to be rubbing my nose in this in every thread now?

Judging by the post above Kum's, I think you have the answer to that question.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's bullshit Shen.  Would you like to see what he posted?  Would you like to see what Fash is wrongfully taking the blame for and not punishing this piece of shit for?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

It's bullshit Shen.  Would you like to see what he posted?  Would you like to see what Fash is wrongfully taking the blame for and not punishing this piece of shit for?

No, I do not need to see it. I don't even want to read about it. This thread is not about some sick shit that little twerp Kum posted in RR.

IRISH KAM

Yes, I made a mistake RW..

I okayed a request without really looking at it, but I don't usually pay attention to any of KAM's pm's..

Are you going to be rubbing my nose in this in every thread now?

Your only mistake in this Fash was not banning him for what he knew was wrong, even if it was only meant for your eyes.

I'm just offering you a bit of perspective when it comes to posts.  Two wrongs never seem to make a right.

Asking for a member to be Banned is Wrong .

Maybe u need a 1 week hiatus , too calm ya shit doon .

IRISH KAM

ya being a Dick now .

ya need to drop it .

I dont think FASH needs to get any more stick for allowing the pic .

Its over .........Deal with it .

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I see it as a poke at Scouse which would be the opposite of anti Semitic.  So, yes, it is just fine. Don't threaten me. You will not like the outcome.

Hard to believe Total Dunce is really that fucking stupid.

I might even like him if he was a Jew instead of a brain dead Italian-American meatball.

RW

No, I do not need to see it. I don't even want to read about it. This thread is not about some sick shit that little twerp Kum posted in RR.

I'm sure if you ask kiebers really nicely, he'll dump it in RR.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"I see it as a poke at Scouse which would be the opposite of anti Semitic.  So, yes, it is just fine. Don't threaten me. You will not like the outcome.

I might even like him if he was a Jew instead of a brain dead Italian-American meatball.

His mother was eine Jude .

Ask the Fool ......

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

No need to threaten you. You seem to be a fair person sometimes  I have a hard time with this Asian  women that reeks of rotten tilapia. She wouldn't do well in the tropics. Clearly it was an anti Semitic poke.

How old are you Twenty Dollars?

Insults like stinky should not be repeated beyond third grade.

She's a Jew hater, just like the phony nazi. Kind of weird a Chinese person hating a Jew? She reeks. Bet she's greatful for the rescue.

Anonymous

No need to threaten you. You seem to be a fair person sometimes  I have a hard time with this Asian  women that reeks of rotten tilapia. She wouldn't do well in the tropics. Clearly it was an anti Semitic poke.

How old are you Twenty Dollars?

Insults like stinky should not be repeated beyond third grade.

She's a Jew hater, just like the phony nazi. Kind of weird a Chinese person hating a Jew? She reeks. Bet she's greatful for the rescue.

Correction, I like Jews and Israel. However, I have no time for single digit IQ Italian-American gentiles like you. Nobody does.

Twenty Dollars

You stink. Get your green card yet?

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

His mother was eine Jude .

Ask the Fool ......

He has no Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry whatsoever. He's lying,idiotic Italian-American meatball.

Anonymous

You stink. Get your green card yet?

You smell like pepperoni wop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview