The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Nah he don't pay rent fatty he mooches at his mommas house

For you fatty I suggest the local aquarium

Fat fuck

I suggest you shut your fat cake hole, you syphilis spreading twat. Otherwise I'll have one or two of my cugini show up at your fucking hovel and chop your hands off so that you can't spend your day punching the clown.

Courtesy of being born into NJ. Italian family. ac_biggrin

Whatta you Tonys fucken sister ?? eh ?? Your a fucken Soprano are ya. fucken dago.Your daddy was a fucken cop not a crime figure. Figure...nah you wouldn't know what that is since ya the size of a Goodyear blimp.

You fucken disgusting fat slob.

There's nothing wrong with Renee's appearance GORDY.

He has nothing against Renee, but Gordon only has eyes for me. ac_sothere

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Nah he don't pay rent fatty he mooches at his mommas house

Fat fuck

I suggest you shut your fat cake hole, you syphilis spreading twat. Otherwise I'll have one or two of my cugini show up at your fucking hovel and chop your hands off so that you can't spend your day punching the clown.

Whatta you Tonys fucken sister ?? eh ?? Your a fucken Soprano are ya. fucken dago.Your daddy was a fucken cop not a crime figure. Figure...nah you wouldn't know what that is since ya the size of a Goodyear blimp.

He has nothing against Renee, but Gordon only has eyes for me. ac_sothere

I'll remember that Seoul.

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Fat fuck

A suitable end to Miss Fucken Jersey.

">https://youtu.be/GkZottYDpEE
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Fat fuck

Don't tell Gordy that, Fash.

He has no clue and I'd like to keep it that way. But I know what he looks like and it ain't something any women with at least one working eye dreams about.......

I hate to say it but apparently Seoul likes em fugly as shit. No joke.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Scientists are still working on being able to fit all of your arse in a single picture.

And no sticking pics of my fucken face on ya dildo kola bear we aint that close .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Any particular reason why Renee's foul mouthed rant is allowed and my posts have been removed?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Any particular reason why Renee's foul mouthed rant is allowed and my posts have been removed?

Removed as in deleted or moved to RR?

Aryan

Removed to RR.......  

Her post was  written with the sole intention of getting a rise out of me, and cannot be described as anything other than a flame post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Removed to RR.......  

Her post was  written with the sole intention of getting a rise out of me, and cannot be described as anything other than a flame post.

I don't know about what transpired SCOUSE.

ac_dunno

Aryan

ac_dunno

Read her post. I replied to it and my posts were moved......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

ac_dunno

You and Renee sling shit back and forth all the time.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_dunno

You and Renee sling shit back and forth all the time.

Its not hard to see who started it in this thread.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Any particular reason why Renee's foul mouthed rant is allowed and my posts have been removed?

Do you feel better now???  Could you have shot me a PM rather than make an ass out of yourself on the board. The whining and crying is sad. You could start pounding the report button. You troll the shit out of TD and she trolls the shit out of you. You're proving you can't take it any better than him.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"

Do you feel better now???  Could you have shot me a PM rather than make an ass out of yourself on the board. The whining and crying is sad. You could start pounding the report button. You troll the shit out of TD and she trolls the shit out of you. You're proving you can't take it any better than him.

No you were proving either your favourtism or your shitty moderating capability.

You left her original post which was nothing but a flame post, but chose to remove my responses.  

How is that right?  At least be consistent with your moderating.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"

No you were proving either your favourtism or your shitty moderating capability.

You left her original post which was nothing but a flame post, but chose to remove my responses.  

How is that right?  At least be consistent with your moderating.

I moved 30 fucking posts out of that thread and missed one. Fuck you. A pm that said "Keebs I think you missed one", with a link, and I would have said "damn, I sure did thanks".

But you need to cry loud and long...ok fine...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview