The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 60 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'd appreciate it if you would restrict your little dispute with Shen Li and Herman to here.

I'd prefer to discuss the nature of this dispute privately with you, milady.  But since you do so publicly, I feel constrained to mention that it is not MY dispute, so much as theirs.

And indeed I'd be happy to keep it here in RR, although you surely know that neither of them will do so.  The evidence of that is just above, in this very bunch of recent posts.  

I will not be a contributor to a forum which denies me a level playing field, so under these terms the future of my forum life is not hard to predict.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"FYI: You can't hassle the righties in Politics or you get moderated.

You fucking stunned cunt. No special privs for that whiny little faggot you brought here.

Why don't you and our pet ladyboy just fuck off and stay fuicked off. Fucking brain dead cunt.

ac_lmfao

You mad bro?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Peaches"
I'd appreciate it if you would restrict your little dispute with Shen Li and Herman to here.

I'd prefer to discuss the nature of this dispute privately with you, milady.  But since you do so publicly, I feel constrained to mention that it is not MY dispute, so much as theirs.

And indeed I'd be happy to keep it here in RR, although you surely know that neither of them will do so.  The evidence of that is just above, in this very bunch of recent posts.  

I will not be a contributor to a forum which denies me a level playing field, so under these terms the future of my forum life is not hard to predict.

You and so many others...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

If you wanted to discuss it privately with the admin, why didn't you? But, that is none of my business.

It doesn't matter to me, but if you hadn't told us, I would have assumed you were female too. I only mention this because we used to have a poster here who pretended to be a female, but wasn't very good at it. I though you were a reverse Dinky Freud.

RW

Peaches never claimed to be female or pretended to be female.  Why should anyone own the ignorance of others especially the rampant idiocy of that fucking halfwit Herman?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Peaches never claimed to be female or pretended to be female.  Why should anyone own the ignorance of others especially the rampant idiocy of that fucking halfwit Herman?

I never said he pretended to be female. I said I assumed he was female and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

As for Herman, I know him and the type of person he is to a T. I grew up in a rough and tumble working class neighbourhood in North Winnipeg filled with Hermans. In my drinking days, I occasionally hung out with Tribal members. If you get a guy like Herman on your side, he'd put his life on the line for you. But, if you get in his face, he settles scores physically. I've known thousands of Hermans in my life.

Your friend Peaches, seems to be the polar opposite of Herman. Oil and water and it's unlikely they can coexist peacefully on the same board. Perhaps in your rush to defend Peaches and condemn Herman, you overlook that fact.

RW

I grew up in a smelter town IHJ.  I know lots of Herman types as well - fat, mean and dumb as a fucking stump.  They are quick to bully and abuse people.  He's lived true to form here.

I don't expect Peaches to stick around.  He's far too smart for the bullshit that goes on in this place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"Hey, MODS...I'm new here, so maybe you could tell me why you split just my poast off the Democracy Ends thread in the middle of Page 2?  

It clearly went off topic with POST #3 on the first page, and my post was is not a further derail.  Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the wonderful world of irrational moderation.

:001_rolleyes:

The most rational post here to date. Thank you. Ask Dilf if you don't believe me.

I'm glad you are such a satisfied customer..

It mean so much to me.

It appears that I'm not the only one. No worries tho, Klam Dilf, and Dave are here to save the day. Did you mean means?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Hey, MODS...I'm new here, so maybe you could tell me why you split just my poast off the Democracy Ends thread in the middle of Page 2?  

It clearly went off topic with POST #3 on the first page, and my post was is not a further derail.  Thanks in advance.

The most rational post here to date. Thank you. Ask Dilf if you don't believe me.

It means so much to me.

It appears that I'm not the only one. No worries tho, Klam Dilf, and Dave are here to save the day.

All three of you are exactly the same..

You can't make a post without mentioning the others..

This is why my preference is to keep you BF whiners in RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"Peaches never claimed to be female or pretended to be female.  Why should anyone own the ignorance of others especially the rampant idiocy of that fucking halfwit Herman?

I never said he pretended to be female. I said I assumed he was female and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

As for Herman, I know him and the type of person he is to a T. I grew up in a rough and tumble working class neighbourhood in North Winnipeg filled with Hermans. In my drinking days, I occasionally hung out with Tribal members. If you get a guy like Herman on your side, he'd put his life on the line for you. But, if you get in his face, he settles scores physically. I've known thousands of Hermans in my life.

Your friend Peaches, seems to be the polar opposite of Herman. Oil and water and it's unlikely they can coexist peacefully on the same board. Perhaps in your rush to defend Peaches and condemn Herman, you overlook that fact.

Brother you are trying to use reason on the dumbest fucking waste of skin on this board. That snippy little faggot Peaches won't be around much longer anyway. He comes in stirs the shit, gets his pet bonehead RW to fight the creampuffs battles for him and he's gone. We're sill stuck with that stunned cunt RW though.

RW

Oh German... LOL!

The sooner you fuck off the better off this place will be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It means so much to me.

It appears that I'm not the only one. No worries tho, Klam Dilf, and Dave are here to save the day.

All three of you are exactly the same..

You can't make a post without mentioning the others..

This is why my preference is to keep you BF whiners in RR.

You could start a thread to dump Total Dunce and pals posts. You could call it the Whine Cellar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I grew up in a smelter town IHJ.  I know lots of Herman types as well - fat, mean and dumb as a fucking stump.  They are quick to bully and abuse people.  He's lived true to form here.

I don't expect Peaches to stick around.  He's far too smart for the bullshit that goes on in this place.

Wow, that's a lot of contempt for us working stiffs. I'm not surprised though. All progressives battle varying degrees of superiority complexes.

About your friend. If he's here only for the short time, why do you rush to his defense. If he doesn't care about this place than why do you care if he is trolled?

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"I grew up in a smelter town IHJ.  I know lots of Herman types as well - fat, mean and dumb as a fucking stump.  They are quick to bully and abuse people.  He's lived true to form here.

Wow, that's a lot of contempt for us working stiffs. I'm not surprised though. All progressives battle varying degrees of superiority complexes.

About your friend. If he's here only for the short time, why do you rush to his defense. If he doesn't care about this place than why do you care if he is trolled?

I'm not a progressive IHJ - far from it.  In fact, you'd be surprised to know my background.  VERY surprised.  I just know the meat heads who act like Herman.  I am sure you know plenty fat fucks who get a bit of power and it goes to their fat heads.  I won't believe for one second you don't know the same type I'm talking about.  I also don't have contempt for working stiffs.  I don't like brain dead bullies.

Unlike a lot of people around here, I go out and find people who might be a good fit for this place.  I bring them here then the fucking mouth breathers like Herman treat them like shit. That just says we can't have nice things here.  But mark my words, I won't make that mistake again.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"We're sill stuck with that stunned cunt RW though.

And me, grapenuts.

We're a package deal.

How about you stop bullying the ladies. If you feel the need to bear your hairy Ukrainian-yokel chest, allow me to accommodate.

You like to make a point of reminding everyone you're an ex-con. Allow me to remind you that I'm one of those that put you there.

And the one common denominator between all of those I put in irons was that they weren't bright enough to walk away when the shit got real.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview