The best topic

Replies: 10581
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:09:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 60 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc"I won't even quote that "S" word as that's a word that should not be in the database for this site .... it could come back to bite ... and it only comes from ONE source .. and continually .. and when inappropriate to the thread / current points

I strongly suggest editing it out if that can be done

You used the "S" word here: http://thebluecashew.net/post196026.html?hilit=stormfront#p196026">http://thebluecashew.net/post196026.htm ... nt#p196026">http://thebluecashew.net/post196026.html?hilit=stormfront#p196026 so don't say you won't say it.

Now to correct the rest of your LIES...

'"And it only comes from ONE source .. and continually"

The "S" word first appeared on this board back in 2012.  In addition to me, it has been used by seoulbro, Mel, Blurt, Renee, SCOUSE, Irish Kam, Shen, starkey (whoever that is), a guest, and YOU.

You owe me an apology cc, you liar.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
You are a good contributor cc..

We are worse off when you are out of threads.

Yes, making this place look like Stormfront Light is awesome.

:001_rolleyes:

Did you smoke a little too much medicinal mary jane today? Fash is the most tolerant person on this board. She steers clear of politics while remaining loyal to posters like cc and yourself.

What does Fash have to do with what I wrote?

You responded Fashionista, so of course I think that is who you were talking to.

Who I am responding to has nothing to do with Fash personally.

And you're as much a little Stormfront Trooper as cc is.  She's just a higher rank.

Stormfronters don't like race mixers. I am mostly white, but I had a Japanese grandmother. They are not my kind of people and I know I am not there kind.

Blurt

Quote from: "Renee"Unless you want to try and push that typical lefty horseshit that states "my opinion is more valid than yours because I'm more enlightened".... :laugh3:

Hopefully you don't want to play that card with me.

Wouldn't dream of it, Renee.

I know for a fact that your opinion is more valid than mine because you're more enlightened; you're on the political right.

:wink:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"The "S" word first appeared on this board back in 2012.  In addition to me, it has been used by seoulbro, Mel, Blurt, Renee, SCOUSE, Irish Kam, Shen, starkey (whoever that is), a guest, and YOU.

You owe me an apology cc, you liar.

Yes, I've used the word, of course.

I'm a firm believer in calling a spade a spade.

No pun intended.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Apparently when I use it, suddenly any reference to the place should be wiped from the record.  

Fuck institutionalize censorship and the rightard it rode in on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"So, do all of you want Stormfront censored?

No.  cc seems to think it's some grave issue to even mention it when it's been mentioned numerous times without any effect.  

She just wants me to stop calling her a Stormfront trooper and she wants you to use the mod panel to do it.  

/Lame
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Still, CC has a point.

Search engines rifle through the database to land (and rank) hits.

Unless you want more Scouse-type Nazis and bigots on this board, it might be a good thing to limit the spread of the word.

My formal suggestion: replace the word "Stormfront" with "Huffington Post."  :icon_wink:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Still, CC has a point.

Search engines rifle through the database to land (and rank) hits.

Unless you want more Scouse-type Nazis and bigots on this board, it might be a good thing to limit the spread of the word.

My formal suggestion: replace the word "Stormfront" with "Huffington Post."  :icon_wink:

Funny, it's been mentioned numerous times since 2012 and we don't have neo-nazi's flooding the place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT

RW

Quote from: "Little Ms. Sunshine"STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT STORMFRONT

SHHHHHH!!!! Keep it down!  They'll hear you!   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST

Attagirl!  :thumbup:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteSearch engines rifle through the database to land (and rank) hits

Search engines rifle through the database to land (and rank) hits

They do that, but they also do a LOT more as of late.

Google, PC to its very core and the only one that matters, also ranks by words and phrases  it's PC owners  "like" and by words and phrases  they do  not like". This has become very prevalent and important in the fast few months re: ranking which directly determines the number of visitors.

And that's not an amateur opinion .. that's what our SEO pros tell us and what SEOs all say

Some amateur said something to the effect " we don't see nazis coming here"  ... completely missing the "site ranking" point that determines "overall" visitors  entirely. Today it is less about the words searched on and more about how Google God sees the overall site  

As you were "rank amateurs". Carry on

QuoteHUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST HUFFINGTON POST

Now, this plays into the other side of today's ranking coin. That one will increase site  rank .. the more poofter / two bit phony names / sites  like that mentioned, the more Google likes your site, the higher the ranking .. .  more visitors come .. the higher the traffic.

Thus Poofter linkers help the site to be seen. This is why we need and must encourage a few of them to be around .... as you all well know that I go out of my way to do  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview