The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Justin has tried to skirt justice for Tabitha Speer and Layne Morris. Most Canadians are on their side.

Still not getting it eh?

They can't skirt fuck all when this is in the hands of the COURTS.  As I pointed out to you earlier today, Speer never went after Khadr on the judgement because he had no money.  Now he has money so she can go after it.

DERP.

What in the world are you rambling on about now? As I told you a couple of days ago, I am not here all the time because I have to WORK to pay for Justin's behind closed door payouts.

Yes, I know he had no money you fool. :crazy:

Man, you are one nasty piece of work. I can entirely see why cc resigned as mod and put you on ignore.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Justin has tried to skirt justice for Tabitha Speer and Layne Morris. Most Canadians are on their side.

Still not getting it eh?

They can't skirt fuck all when this is in the hands of the COURTS.  As I pointed out to you earlier today, Speer never went after Khadr on the judgement because he had no money.  Now he has money so she can go after it.

DERP.

What in the world are you rambling on about now? As I told you a couple of days ago, I am not here all the time because I have to WORK to pay for Justin's behind closed door payouts.

Man, you are one nasty piece of work. I can entirely see why cc resigned as mod and put you on ignore.

Oh youve been a mod for hours and you've already started with your shit.

You're WRONG about the skirting of justice by Trudeau.

Get the fuck over it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Still not getting it eh?

DERP.

Ha ha, you tell her my friend. :laugh3:

Hey, did you say Khadr had money to go after? Did you think he did?

The point was it has nothing to do with Trudeau.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You'll have a long wait because I'm done with your deflecting, argumentative arse.  

Now that's hilarious. Mainly because you will never be done with anyone and.......

It's almost as bad as you calling out someone for copy paste...

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You'll have a long wait because I'm done with your deflecting, argumentative arse.  

Now that's hilarious. Mainly because you will never be done with anyone and.......

You got a problem with me Kiebers? Because your entire posting content of late is having shots at me and flexing your mod muscle?  

If you want an e-war I'm more than happy to oblige, but be warned it will get messy.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"

You got a problem with me Kiebers? Because your entire posting content of late is having shots at me and flexing your mod muscle?  

If you want an e-war I'm more than happy to oblige, but be warned it will get messy.

I made 2 posts and got you all upset....damn

OOOOOHHHHHH an e-war. I'm scared. Takes two to have an e-war. As far as a problem with you. I don't really have a problem with you. You have provided me with lots of entertainment. I try to throw a couple of light hearted jabs at you that in no way compares to what you and everyone else do to each other and you want to go to e-war with me. If you feel that's what you need to do then by all means go for it. Others have tried and failed. As far as flexing a mod muscle, I don't believe that has been done except when someone breaks a rule. I have not once told you to do anything or I would use the WMD mod panel on you. Too funny....LOLOL

I will even move this to RR to save your precious troll thread from this derail.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

If Kahdr doesnt get any money, then Speer's widow shouldnt get a cent, either.

The US invasion was not universally endorsed and the incident occured on foreign soil in a disputed territory, where no national government was recognized. The U S invaded Afghanistsn with the intent of installing its own regime friendly to its interests. The incident did not occur on US soil. So how can the US claim extraterritoriality of its laws in a foreign nation. Especially when its laws did not apply there at that time? So how can Speers widow make any claim for compensation? I have no sympathy for Speer suse he came as a combattant to kill as opposed to peace.

Their rationale for enforcing the judgement seems to be if obe has the biggest guns they make rhe rules.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"If Kahdr doesnt get any money, then Speer's widow shouldnt get a cent, either.

The US invasion was not universally endorsed and the incident occured on foreign soil in a disputed territory, where no national government was recognized. The U S invaded Afghanistsn with the intent of installing its own regime friendly to its interests. The incident did not occur on US soil. So how can the US claim extraterritoriality of its laws in a foreign nation. Especially when its laws did not apply there at that time? So how can Speers widow make any claim for compensation? I have no sympathy for Speer suse he came as a combattant to kill as opposed to peace.

Their rationale for enforcing the judgement seems to be if obe has the biggest guns they make rhe rules.

This thread is not about US/British foreign policy.

Aryan

I'm not upset in the slightest, its just that when someone doesn't post a single thing other than pot shots at someone, it usually suggests they have a problem with them....

RW

Quote from: "JOE".

Did you edit his post?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Did you edit his post?

Yes, I did. It had nothing at all to do with the thread. In fact, it didn't even belong in this sub.

If Joe does that again, I will either delete it or ask kiebers to put it in the Miscellaneous thread.

Aryan

RW

Did you edit his post?

Yes, I did. It had nothing at all to do with the thread. In fact, it didn't even belong in this sub.

It was a reply to my post and talking about the Khadr case.

I don't know if you didn't get the mod memo but posts get MOVED not edited.  You don't edit unless to remove rule breaking content.

His post was on topic actually and I explained the applicable law.

Kiebers, can you take this greenhorn out back and teach him how to mod please.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Did you edit his post?

It was a reply to my post.

I don't know if you didn't get the mod memo but posts get MOVED not edited.  You don't edit unless to remove rule breaking content.

His post was on topic actually and I explained the applicable law.

Kiebers, can you take this greenhorn out back and teach him how to mod please.

I read what it was and it had NOTHING to do with this thread.

I'm not going to argue this with you. You're going to whine anyway, because that is what you do best.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview