The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 92 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Funny how StormFront can be villified in the Media, when the average Chink does exactly the same fucking thing that the average StormFront poster does!  And that is nothing more than sticking together with their 'own'...

Yeah?  Yeah...

Hypocrite you are, Fash, through and through.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson is a child trapped inside a forty five year old body.

Actually, what I see in this thread, is Odinson asking legitimate questions.

What I see from you, Fash, and the special needs Chinese kids that you 'handle' here, is something much worse...

You know what I see?  I see fully grown Asian immigrants WELCOMED into this country, ACTING like little fucking babies, HATING the White people they live amongst, AND acting like five year olds Chinks are known to act like.  You can have them put on a costume and act cute for the rest of the world...

THIS is what I see.

One of them starts shit with me (and derails the thread) and the other cheerleaders pile on.  ac_biggrin

They all have some kind of a sadistic need to attack me.  ac_biggrin

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Funny how StormFront can be villified in the Media, when the average Chink does exactly the same fucking thing that the average StormFront poster does!  And that is nothing more than sticking together with their 'own'...

Jews aren't concerned about Asians sticking together, at least not right now...... It's whitey who they've targeted for extinction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Funny how StormFront can be villified in the Media, when the average Chink does exactly the same fucking thing that the average StormFront poster does!  And that is nothing more than sticking together with their 'own'...

Jews aren't concerned about Asians sticking together, at least not right now...... It's whitey who they've targeted for extinction.

That's crazy talk. They are going down with us.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Don't be daft, if things get too rough for them they can retreat to Israel. Where have we got?

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Don't be daft, if things get too rough for them they can retreat to Israel. Where have we got?

Car boot sales, bingo halls, and line dancing studios.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Hey babe.. Whats cooking?

It's so desperate for someone to respond to it, it's trying to get into Freud's hairy ass. ac_lmfao

Odinson

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Odinson"Hey babe.. Whats cooking?

It's so desperate for someone to respond to it, it's trying to get into Freud's hairy ass. ac_lmfao

I seem to get answered even when I dont want it.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Now you know how we feel Odinson..

I think what you consider your contributions are best here in RR.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Now you know how we feel Odinson..

You dont need to read my contributions..

I was talking to Blazor.. Not Herman or ShenLi..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Well duh. Children like it should be seen, but not heard. That is why you have this kiddie table.

Odinson

Quote from: "short finn"

Well duh. Children like it should be seen, but not heard. That is why you have this kiddie table.

We´ve been through confining me to the RR and it doesnt work.. You funny little weasels still squeeze your way in here to harass me.  a

Use the friend/foe function..

That should work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "short finn"

That's the next step.

Anonymous

It is 1 am in Finland and it is in front of it's computer screen again instead of being out or in with real people. Joe, Mel, SMP and the phony finn don't need DNA tests. Anyone can see they are related. ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview