Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Stud

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, Renee is an outstanding mod.

You're deluded.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Remember, I've posted here from the beginning.  Long before many of these current clowns have posted here.

Not ONCE did I ever have an issue, until RW and her gang of idiots moved their asses here, complete with their own agendas.

Again, a one-eyed retard could easily see this, if one cares to look.

Who gives a fuck how long you've posted here. Do you think that gives you some special privileges?

I got news for you, you horse's ass......IT DOESN'T.

You piss and moan about cliques but it would appear that you are completely butt hurt because you aren't included in the one you think exists here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Big Stud

Big Stud

Anyhow, I've said what I wanted to say.

I'm outta here before Renee bans me for the 100th time, lolz!

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"This place is full of deluded people, sadly.

Of course it does.....AND.....One low life, self-absorbed, whiny, drunk.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Renee is the fucking mod Mel. Now matter how much you whine, you will not change that.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Dud"Anyhow, I've said what I wanted to say.

I'm outta here before Renee bans me for the 100th time, lolz!

I think I will disappoint you for now and let you stay so everyone can be reminded of what a loser you are.

All I have to do is let you talk. :laugh3:

Big Stud

Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee is the fucking mod Mel. Now matter how much you whine, you will not change that.

I know!

Admin is the only one that needs to open her eyes on the matter, which I have posted.

However, Fash seems to have a hard time forming her own thoughts and opinions, and seems to prefer the word of RW and Renee as the fucking gospel truth...

That is not a problem that lies with me.  That is a problem that lies with her!

Big Stud

Quote from: "Renee"All I have to do is let you talk. :laugh3:

Maybe if you just did that from the start, we wouldn't have an issue now, would we?

However, power-hungry hippos can never control themselves for very long, it seems.

Many forums kick mods that are power-hungry hippos.  A forum titled "Retard Rodeo" certainly doesn't need a power-hungry hippo mod stomping through it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee is the fucking mod Mel. Now matter how much you whine, you will not change that.

I know!

Admin is the only one that needs to open her eyes on the matter, which I have posted.

However, Fash seems to have a hard time forming her own thoughts and opinions, and seems to prefer the word of RW and Renee as the fucking gospel truth...

That is not a problem that lies with me.  That is a problem that lies with her!

You think calling Fash blind or incapable of forming her own opinions over and over again will change Renee's status? Give ur fucking head a shake.

Big Stud

Even perfectly acceptable threads of mine you can't even leave on the main board, Renee.

Why?  It is simply too much for you to NOT try to flex your muscles at any given opportunity.  Just like that clown Kreeper did.

Like I said, Fash is the only one that really needs to open her eyes, but for some reason she is unable to.

Big Stud

Quote from: "Shen Li"You think calling Fash blind or incapable of forming her own opinions over and over again will change Renee's status? Give ur fucking head a shake.

That's my opinion, and I stated it.

It's my opinion, just like all the other opinions people have on a variety of topics.

At this forum especially though, it seems that varied opinions are highly frowned upon by the clique of hags.

Big Stud

I've said my piece, and there's really nothing much left to add.  I'll leave it at that.

Toodles!~

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"Even perfectly acceptable threads of mine you can't even leave on the main board, Renee.

Why?  It is simply too much for you to NOT try to flex your muscles at any given opportunity.  Just like that clown Kreeper did.

Like I said, Fash is the only one that really needs to open her eyes, but for some reason she is unable to.

You just keep playing that record over and over again. You remind me of that little faggot Hornung who was always trying to get me removed from the board.

Nobody likes whiners Mel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You think calling Fash blind or incapable of forming her own opinions over and over again will change Renee's status? Give ur fucking head a shake.

That's my opinion, and I stated it.

It's my opinion, just like all the other opinions people have on a variety of topics.

At this forum especially though, it seems that varied opinions are highly frowned upon by the clique of hags.

You keep repeating the same thing. How has that worked out for you here or on VF?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview