The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 106 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

...except than what I see at Memebee.

Truly, you win the Silver.  They win the Gold.

I'm fucking done battling the 25% of posters here that have a mental fucking illness, and the close to 100% of the 'Administrators' and their cronies here that have a mental fucking illness.

I try to liven things up a bit.  My character is good, and my intentions are not harmful.  I treat those with respect, that show me respect.

I just don't fit in here.  Nor do I fit in there either.

No matter what I do, my good name is sullied.  I know there is collusion.  I know this.

Why?  I don't know.  Why is my name still brought up on Memebee almost daily, even though I haven't posted there in like TWO FUCKING YEARS?

Why is that?  I know why it is, and I won't get into that.  I will rest assured knowing that this shithole will also whine about me, TWO FUCKING YEARS from now, for no reason whatsoever.  It's because the losers that run the show have nothing better to do.

It is the nature of the idiots, that think they know more than they do.

Adios.  My job here was done well, and for that, I take great pride.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "realgrimm"I still have the source link in my history

Source link?

Why don't I just give you the actual address?

515 Foster Ave.  Coquitlam, BC.

There ya go!

All I wanted was a coffee and a sandwich, since I was a little hung over this morning...

All I get is a bunch of paranoid, bitter fucking clowns here.

:laugh3:

Easy tiger I meant source link  the tinypic link to the pic posted, ..I'm from Toronto why would I care about addresses in BC..lol.. your the one sounding paranoid here..

realgrimm

:laugh3:

Taking about whiney posts , I don't mind your posts personally because diff posting styles keeps interest , so don't go shitting down my throat boy..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm":laugh3:

Taking about whiney posts , I don't mind your posts personally because diff posting styles keeps interest , so don't go shitting down my throat boy..

Whining is what Mel does..

His ban at VF expires soon, so he'll be taking his whining there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be asking Berry about this.

You're no different than your two useless friends.

Paranoid, cranky, and angry.

No wonder these forums are dying.

Drunk, miserable, whining and self-centred...no wonder posters leave because of YOU.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You throw my shit through some sort of filter now?

Yeah?

Fuck this.

I don't know, maybe you are too drunk and messing up..

I haven't time for your incessant, alcohol induced whining.

Anonymous

Mel is made of out glass he's so delicate and sensitive. ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"His ban at VF expires soon, so he'll be taking his whining there.

I am permabanned from there.  You should know that, since you suckle the tits of Evs and Mimi.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know, maybe you are too drunk and messing up..

I haven't time for your incessant, alcohol induced whining.

I see passion in your voice now!  I'm not joking!

I see passion, and there is a reason for it.

Your business is not my business, Fash...  but stop trying to hide behind the 'perfect life.'

Angry White Male

I see Chinks still posting in a Switchblade thread, whining about me.

I see that I actually started this thread, and never invited any whining Chinks into my Switchblade thread.

That being said...  I won't whine about Chinks invading my threads.  That is very White of me, and it's how we roll.  

I'm sure if I entered a Yellow thread tossing shit, I'd be shitcanned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"His ban at VF expires soon, so he'll be taking his whining there.

I am permabanned from there.  You should know that, since you suckle the tits of Evs and Mimi.

You should be permanbanned from there and here too. Unfortunately, evs and Fash keep your effeminate, sulking ass around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You should be permanbanned from there and here too. Unfortunately, evs and Fash keep your effeminate, sulking ass around.

I won't do that, but kiebers might..

He will be evs and mimi's problem in less than two weeks.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"He will be evs and mimi's problem in less than two weeks.

Am I a 'problem' here for you, Fash?

I want an honest answer.

Am I a huge problem?  Could you clarify on what these huge problems I create actually are?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Agreed. In general, Police of all types are to a large extent handcuffed. It's VERY difficult to stop people in advance for several reasons

You threatened to have me shot and killed, simply because I snapped a few photos while cruising through White Rock.

Not that I really care about that, but understand how people can say many things...  Many trolls say many things.

I have lost count as to how many people were going to 'beat me up' over the last 12 years!

The fact is, it's difficult for the law to do anything, until true intent is formed, and rightfully so!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview