The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

When a joke meme causes this many people to cause a fuss, you know there's something not quite right.  ac_dunno

I found the humor in it  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"And another edit!!! lmao

She's a fucking nightmare for it ain't she.  :laugh3:

Sometimes yeah lol.

Would be better to think of the total response before hitting submit, or just make another post right after. By editing, sometimes the edit can go overlooked if posting is moving along.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

So now I'm in on the conspiracy, should have known it would happen sooner or later :oeudC:

You're one of THEM aint you!!!

:tease:

realgrimm

Funny how everyone is acting like Scouse has changed his persona, .. but I believe he's the same he's always been even before Seoul,me Blaze ...etc almost everyone wanted him to come back here.. I guess the honeymoons over Scouse it's back to berating you like always ..I'd take a break too.. :laugh3:

cc

Not so.

We all know his persona remains the same ..... "play at being a silly nazi"

We all know his MO remains the same .... "introduce  nazism into every thread he posts in"

Of course he will get slagged for that - rightly so ... and rightly so for anyone else who posts their obsession in most every thread they post in

He's the perp, not those who rightly slag or resist his bullshit MO

This forum is now littered with threads about every topic under the sun containing his nazi derails

If I posted a thread about Mary Poppins he'd likely justify to himself that introducing  nazism is A[size=85](dolf)[/size] OK ... followed by stupid laffy faces

... and then A[size=85](dolf)[/size] Hom complaints followed by stupid laffy faces  
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"Funny how everyone is acting like Scouse has changed his persona, .. but I believe he's the same he's always been even before Seoul,me Blaze ...etc almost everyone wanted him to come back here.. I guess the honeymoons over Scouse it's back to berating you like always ..I'd take a break too.. :laugh3:

I know right? All this over a fucking Jew meme!

Oyy Veyy! Its anuddah shoah!!

It wasn't even particularly offensive, but that doesn't stop CC, aka the resident Zionist, cheerleading the complaining.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Scouse has his own thread and I thought he could even add one or two more, so what is the problem?

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Not so.

His persona remains the same ..... "play at being a silly nazi"

Also his MO remains the same .... "introduce  nazism into every thread he posts in"

Of course he will get slagged for that - rightly so ... and rightly so for anyone else who posts their obsession in most every thread they post in

He's the perp, not those who resist such bullshit MO

This forum is now littered with threads about every topic under the sun containing his nazi derails

If I posted a thread about Mary Poppins he'd likely justify to himself that introducing  nazism is A[size=85](dolf)[/size] OK ... followed by stupid laffy faces

Why do you Jews whinge and moan over the slightest fucking thing?

Anyone would think I was firing up zie gas chambers or something.    ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse has his own thread and I thought he could even add one or two more, so what is the problem?

I posted a meme containing a Jew and people started moaning. Thats pretty much it....

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse has his own thread and I thought he could even add one or two more, so what is the problem?

He prefers to bring his nazi fetish into every thread

Even for old school Germans, their dinosaur of  nazism had its tail cut off and has died off.

Seems he was born in the wrong country and about 70 years too late

But that's his problem - The site's problem is Why do we allow ONLY him to  post thread-irrelevant material derail in most every thread.

Cronus

The problem was over 3 pages of derail that I anticipated would have been requested to be moved. I moved them. No biggie.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

cc

and rightly so that they were moved - but not what I'm getting at, nor is it "the problem here"

The overall problem is not those posts - the problem overall is his posting  thread-irrelevant material (most always nazi crap) to derail in most every thread on the site

No one else does that / plays that game to any extent

Amazingly, his replies indicate that he thinks its perfectly OK for him to do so

After Edit: I'm not talking about here in RR where children can play. I'm talking about regular threads

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"

He prefers to bring his nazi fetish into every thread

Even for old school Germans, their dinosaur of  nazism had its tail cut off and has died off.

Seems he was born in the wrong country and about 70 years too late

But that's his problem - The site's problem is Why do we allow ONLY him to  post thread-irrelevant material derail in most every thread.

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/050e0c1a4cba73185779b5c6f2d9a060c5f610-wm.jpg?v=3">

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Linedance :confused1:  How do you have a line dance with only one person? ac_dunno

I'm sure Mel is an expert at doing things alone.

Fash,

I thought the effeminate crybaby turd's ban was up at VF? What's the whiner still doing here?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview