The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Why are you spamming here now, Oscar?  I already have a personal spammer to deal with, and his name is Bricktop!

Why don't you go back to Memebee, and hide under the skirt of Evs and Mimi?  They ADORE you there!

Nonetheless, I am prepared to battle two spammers that have the sole agenda of personally attacking me if need be, and as long as Fash doesn't shitcan me (like Memebee did), I'm ready to rumble, you old drunken spamming piece of worthless shit!

Mimi adores me because I am an libtard just like she is. ac_sothere

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"II am so looking forward to Parent Two Day!

Bumping father's and mother's day threads Lance.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have a question.

Where is Califronia?

Apparently home to the dumbest waste of skin who's ever posted on this forum.

Bricktop

Mel really likes long goodbyes, doesn't he.

I was sure he was sincere when he told us that his pride and dignity were so wounded, he had no option to preserve his self respect but to depart. Forever.

But he can't. He lacks the psychological fortitude to free himself from the torment that is The Blue Cashew.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er...that covers a wide population.

Probably referring to the TRF blow in idiot who can't comprehend crime stats.

Anonymous

QuoteThere are dramatic race differences in crime rates. [size=150]Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics[/size]. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.

In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/">https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/ ... d-edition/">https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Our newest member is probably a criminal wetback. On top of being an idiot.

Erica Mena

Lol @ Rotwang not telling ya'll that I'm Latina

Your mothers a wetback, Chester
<t></t>

Anonymous

QuoteWho will perform the hard labor that makes this state thrive once the illegals are deported ?

You wetbacks are pretty good with a mop and bucket. Not much else though.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/70c577df2d66401aba19359b366f1277/florida-fl-new-port-richey-holiday-inn-express-hotel-motel-inside-fr134a.jpg">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Lol @ Rotwang not telling ya'll that I'm Latina

Mea culpa.

I short have mentioned that Flea is a beaner...my only excuse for that failure is that I assumed it was manifestly obvious; who else would throw herself at a loser like Freud/Dinky. Anything for a white boy.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Lol @ Rotwang not telling ya'll that I'm Latina

Mea culpa.

I short have mentioned that Flea is a beaner...my only excuse for that failure is that I assumed it was manifestly obvious; who else would throw herself at a loser like Freud/Dinky. Anything for a white boy.

Latinas are the most beautiful women in the world

Bite me
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know Kylie Jenner started the racist garbage, but let's not stoop to her level.

You're taking the piss, right ?

This forum been crawling with old geezer racists
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know Kylie Jenner started the racist garbage, but let's not stoop to her level.

Spics are used to stooping, cleaning toilets, picking fruit, and shining shoes.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Spics are used to stooping, cleaning toilets, picking fruit, and shining shoes.

And being beautiful. Don't forget that
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview