The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Look, your job is to enforce the rules.  I should not have to 'beg' nor 'ask.'  I give you enough respect to feel that you can do your job without my guidance, and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate me telling you how to do your job.

That being said, when I encounter spamming goofs that purposely desire to shit up my threads, and are seemingly given free range here to do so, even endorsed and encouraged to do so in some instances, then I take matters into my own hands and deal with them one on one.  I don't cry to the Mods.

Lance Leftardashian

No, it's parent one and parent two. We must be sensitive to gender names as this may offend those who identify differently.
I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"No, it's parent one and parent two.

What if parent #2 wants to be parent #1?  How shall this be decided?

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"You must take care. Don't think, just care

How can one care of they don't think?

Lance Leftardashian

Justin Trudeau is trying to get Canada to lead the world in changing Mothers Day to Parent One Day. He is suchh a feminist. His socks make a real statement. He simply must get some  Parent One socks. This could be a trend that spans the globe
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

What brings you to our fair shores?

She wants white cock, just like all third world spic maids.

@realAzhyaAryola

I feel so dirty after browsing in The Gutter. Sheesh. I liked it when trash like that was not to be found on this forum but oh well. It's not my forum so I will say no more.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I feel so dirty after browsing in The Gutter. Sheesh. I liked it when trash like that was not to be found on this forum but oh well. It's not my forum so I will say no more.

What kind of erotica are you into if you were to look in there? Im sure we can come up with something that interests you  ac_smile

Or does the whole idea of the the thing not fancy you?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I feel so dirty after browsing in The Gutter. Sheesh. I liked it when trash like that was not to be found on this forum but oh well. It's not my forum so I will say no more.

I can't see it Azhya and if you like, I can change your permissions so you can't see it either if you like?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I can't see it Azhya and if you like, I can change your permissions so you can't see it either if you like?

I told you she has a mental illness, and you didn't believe me.

She goes into a place looking for things that she does not like, and you didn't believe me.

You now offer to cut off her ability to view that subforum, but trust me...  That will not be good enough.

Why?  You are dealing with a mentally unstable poster.  She goes WAY back, trust me.  Back before you or this forum.

One day you will 'believe me' when I state that I know many forum posters better than they know themselves.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"

What kind of erotica are you into if you were to look in there? Im sure we can come up with something that interests you  ac_smile

Lots of Asians are sexually repressed it's in their culture which is why some places like Japan have so many strange taboos

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"

Obviously, not the dirty kind. You are free to like the dirty kind. To each his own.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Obviously, not the dirty kind. You are free to like the dirty kind. To each his own.

Ok, just thought I would ask  ac_smile

Grimm may have difficulty with that one  :laugh:

If I were to guess, more sensual, hardly nude but enticing, more embracement. Or pin ups?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview