The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Yes doll face dont stop to fast his nose might get buried in ya ass

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Yes doll face dont stop to fast his nose might get buried in ya ass

Keeper, grow up and let it go..

You posted this type of puerile nonsense in my moving thread too..

Sorry, but your post was RR material and I moved it here.

keeper

No Fash what's nonsense is him saying he wants RW to die....

I'm done here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"No Fash what's nonsense is him saying he wants RW to die....

I'm done here.

You have said that many times whenever you did not get your own way, both as a poster and a mod.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"No Fash what's nonsense is him saying he wants RW to die....

I'm done here.

YAHOOOOO :wootsmiley:

The suck hole is taking his ball and going home. ac_lmfao

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I'm done here.

Fash, I'd muzzle this POS if I were you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm done here.

What did I tell you about this Seoul?

You said you would be civil and if you felt you couldn't you would not post at all..

That lasted about ten minutes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I'm done here.

Fash, I'd muzzle this POS if I was you.

I had a private chat with him and I thought I had it straightened out..

I am thinking about putting his posts on approval just until the end of the month..

No forum would allow any poster to talk that way about the owner.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He can wait two weeks :D

Peace sells, but nobody is buying it.

Renee

"Peace" is for suckers.

Sorry I missed this last night.

First night about 2 weeks that I actually slept.......my luck. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee""Peace" is for suckers.

Sorry I missed this last night.

First night about 2 weeks that I actually slept.......my luck. :laugh3:

I can assure you there will not be a repeat tonight for the next twelve days or after we move either..

I am glad you slept well last night Renee..

No pain in your knee?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"The moderation on this forum is schizophrenic at best.  This is a vicious place to post if the loudest mouthed bitches don't like you.  Failing that, every single thread gets bombed and those who can actually do something about it, participate in it more than most.

This place has become an unwelcoming ghost town of unmoderated abuse which is a far cry from what it used to be.

Sorry but this "loudest mouthed bitch" doesn't like some of your so-called friends. Gay Bob is one of them......I never liked him and I never will and I will not apologize for it. As you well know, I do not hold back at any time.......People who I/we have been posting with for years should realize this by now. It always amazes me when people are shocked by my blunt and sometime vitriolic posting style.

But I am willing to put up with most of his agenda driven slobbering so long as he keeps it to the proper subs. If you or he thinks that me or anyone else here are going to just smile and sit back while he throws his crap anywhere he pleases, then you are both wrong. But I do agree about the thread bombing that goes on as well as the participation by those who should know better, myself included. It needs to be curtailed in a consistent manner.

As you announced you will be running like a deer from this place at the end of the month so it really shouldn't matter to you anyway.

You don't like much of any body and as you pointed out, you're here to grind axes not make friends so by all means carry the fuck on.  You and Shen can take turns burying the bones.

:001_rolleyes:

"Make friends" ???? ac_lmfao....With who, pray tell......Gay Roberto....TD.....Joe.....or some other simpering drooler who haphazardly stumbles through the door?

BTW, I don't have to worry about burying bones. Shen will gnaw on them until there is nothing left.

ac_biggrin

Why so stupid Renee?

You calling anyone stupid is like me accusing others of being moody. ac_toofunny

Little Lucy. I'm flattered that you care so much. Know that I like beans with my rice. Ever been anywhere? Really believe you need to get out/away more often. Are you stuck?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I would take one Seoul brother over ten gay boy Roberto's any day. And I could not give two fucks if anyone does not like that either.

Herman kind of rhymes with moron. A real winner Herm. Fair and impartial modding. I give a fuck.

Twenty Dollars

Herman the mod. This whole thread has been derailed Herman. Who's next?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview