The best topic

Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I can change your permissions to allow you to delete your own posts if you like..

But, don't let Mel tell you what to post..

He derails lots of threads himself, especially when he's complaining everyone is picking on him.

If every second post of yours is going to be spending time taking jabs at me, do you really want to become the same as your two cunt friends Mimi and Evs?

You know what I think about those two fucking cunts.  Please don't start to morph into them.

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I can change your permissions to allow you to delete your own posts if you like..

But, don't let Mel tell you what to post..

He derails lots of threads himself, especially when he's complaining everyone is picking on him.

If every second post of yours is going to be spending time taking jabs at me, do you really want to become the same as your two cunt friends Mimi and Evs?

You know what I think about those two fucking cunts.  Please don't start to morph into them.

You need to stfu and quit bullying girls...

HAND!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Bullying?  I'm a respectable gent!  The women these days have gotten more vicious than ever, and need to be handled like men!

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"People are forced to be feminists and anti-racists..

The bitches, Blacks, towelheads are just gonna keep stepping on your toes... Until the dam breaks.

What the fuck are you babbling about you attention whoring unemployed bullshitting little.faggot.Take your spam to RR, or I will pound your frickin head in

:laugh3:

You are scared of my picture..

Little jew boy.  :laugh:

Odinson

I´m just saying that these shootings have increased.

Maybe its because we regular folks are forced to tolerate little ukrainian jew boys... And other mistakes done by god.

Its not okay to just kill them anymore...  ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

The bitches, Blacks, towelheads are just gonna keep stepping on your toes... Until the dam breaks.

What the fuck are you babbling about you attention whoring unemployed bullshitting little.faggot.Take your spam to RR, or I will pound your frickin head in

Herman was right, your post was off topic..

You can keep pretending you are someone you are not. but not on the main board please.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You can keep pretending you are someone you are not. but not on the main board please.

What are you talking about. I am looking at bullshit boy's picture in his avatar right now.

Odinson

It wasnt off topic..

Peeps are forced to just turn the other cheek.. It aint gonna work for long.

Thank you for your high praise.. I think you are sexy too. ac_dance

Odinson

What are you talking about. I am looking at bullshit boy's picture in his avatar right now.

Does mocking that poor boy make you feel more like a man?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m just saying that these shootings have increased.

Maybe its because we regular folks are forced to tolerate little ukrainian jew boys... And other mistakes done by god.

You tell the little faggot to stay on topic and he posts more attention whoring bullshit.

Odinson

You tell the little faggot to stay on topic and he posts more attention whoring bullshit.

You are the one who derailed the thread with your old female style nagging..  :laugh:

Anonymous

You are the one who derailed the thread with your old female style nagging.

Actually, you are the derailer with your little girl look at me, I want attention post number eight in that thread.

Odinson

You are the one who derailed the thread with your old female style nagging.

Actually, you are the derailer with your little girl look at me, I want attention post number eight in that thread.

Its a reasonable theory..

The killers have serious repressed anger issues.

They cant vent in a PC infested city like Toronto.

I only want one kind of attention from you..  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Odinson, I would tell you to grow up, but this sub is for the forty five year old plus adolescent crowd..

Keep the childish drivel here, and you'll receive no complaints from big bad Herman or the rest of the adults.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, I would tell you to grow up, but this sub is for the forty five year old plus adolescent crowd..

Keep the childish drivel here, and you'll receive no complaints from big bad Herman or the rest of the adults.

ac_toofunny Please let me change the avatar..

You would sound less clownish if you let me do that.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview