The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"A long day of toilet breaks, stomach issues from motion sickness (when hubby sees a 100kph sign with yellow advisory signs on nearby winding stretches of road advising nearly half the limit, he thinks it's a racing challenge for some stupid reason and turns off the safety options) means we're happy to relax in Strahan, watch some kids shows, and maybe get a pub or bistro meal from one of the few options around.

A bald headed guy in his late forties pretending to be a woman.

Man, you need help.

Frood

Just because you have an easy and low skilled job fit for a baboon, it doesn't mean you can be obnoxious and rude with your random interjections.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Just because you think it's clever, it does not mean you can pretend to be a female merely to feed your own passion for duplicity.

We live in an imperfect world, I guess.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just because you have an easy and low skilled job fit for a baboon, it doesn't mean you can be obnoxious and rude with your random interjections.

What are you talking  about, I am not an American drug dealer living in Australia.

QuoteJust because you think it's clever, it does not mean you can pretend to be a female merely to feed your own passion for duplicity.

Look at me, I am a late forties guy pretending to be a woman. I can't see how anyone could ever find it clever, but after all this time it's as worn as a tire as bald as his head.

Bricktop

Frood

Can I have a mod clean up these two shit stains in my thread and my comments to them so the thread isn't derailed, please?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Can I have a mod clean up these two shit stains in my thread and my comments to them so the thread isn't derailed, please?

Yes, you can.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Precedent set.

So be it.

It was a reasonable request and he has a point about his thread being derailed.

Bricktop

As long as the converse applies when he derails, I have no issue at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"As long as the converse applies when he derails, I have no issue at all.

Absolutely.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Can I have a mod clean up these two shit stains in my thread and my comments to them so the thread isn't derailed, please?

Yes, you can.

Thank you!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview