The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Ok, but you do fanatically defend Seoul-Cuck, regardless of what has taken place....

No paranoia here, it's just an observation.

Perhaps you have been doing it for so long you don't even notice anymore?  ac_dunno

He obviously doesn't need my defending from you anymore than Bricktop needs defending from Dinky.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Then why do you do it.  ac_lmfao

Do what?

I couldn't help Seoul explain the importance of tax policy anymore than I could help Renee review the best firearms.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wouldn't engage Scouse in a discussion about Seoulbro.

As soon as he starts calling people Zionists, he is beyond reasoning with.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do what?

Obsessively defend him.....

Everytime he's involved in a heated exchange you descend on the argument and basically act like his mother.

I'm just curious about why you behave in this manner?

By all means, let the cock-less cuck hide behind your apron strings, but at least be honest about it.  ac_dunno

Aryan

Don't try and pretend you haven't noticed her behaviour in regards to him.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Do what?

Everytime he's involved in a heated exchange you descend on the argument and basically act like his mother.

By all means, let the cock-less cuck hide behind your apron strings, but at least be honest about it.  ac_dunno

I think the heated exchanges are in all your mind..

A former conspiracy theorist poster made that same false assumption about Seoul too..

In the nearly six years I've been posting with Seoul, I've seen him get into heated exchanges perhaps three times.....none of which involved you.

Bricktop

Don't try and pretend you haven't noticed her behaviour in regards to him.  :001_rolleyes:

">

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Bunch of fakery going on here! Reminds me eerily of..... gasp..... FAKEBOOK!

It seems Fash has taken ill to my FAKE post. I will bow out til my flu is gone, so I dont get censored anymore.

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

I just did a little housekeeping, putting things in the right places.

Don't worry about it Fash, Some people are delicate and bruise easily.

Who do I look like, fucking Thurston Howell the third!? "Pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" - Thurston  :laugh:

Stick your tiny pecker back in your pants, I dont give it up that easy  :001_tongue:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Do what?

I think the heated exchanges are in all your mind..

A former conspiracy theorist poster made that same false assumption about Seoul too..

In the nearly six years I've been posting with Seoul, I've seen him get into heated exchanges perhaps three times.....none of which involved you.

Well, you've just completly dodged the question I asked and attempted to divert the theme of the discussion by focussing your attention on the choice of words I used....

There is no question that you choose to defend this particular user on a regular basis. I'm just trying to understand why.

Anonymous

Well, you've just completly dodged the question I asked and attempted to divert the theme of the discussion by focussing your attention on the choice of words I used....

There is no question that you choose to defend this particular user on a regular basis. I'm just trying to understand why.

There is no question you're more than a tad paranoid.

The bottom line is that you have different interests than he does. Actually, almost any grown up. You should be used to being on the outside conversation wise by now.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The bottom line is that you have different interests than he does. Actually, almost any grown up. You should be used to being on the outside conversation wise by now.

Paranoid.... too funny.  

Yellow Pride Worldwide and all that?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

The paranoid petunia thinks we are ganging  up on him collectively as East Asians. A typical juvenile reaction.

Aryan

The paranoid petunia thinks we are ganging  up on him collectively as East Asians. A typical juvenile reaction.

At least I don't lie about myself online........

Hilarious how you've had the audacity to constantly complain about Odi and Joe over the years who you accuse of being dishonest  when you're full of shit yourself.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

At least I don't lie about myself online........

Hilarious how you've had the audacity to constantly complain about Odi and Joe over the years who you accuse of being dishonest  when you're full of shit yourself.  ac_toofunny

Actually, it's Herman that complains about Odinson and JOE, not Seoul...he doesn't pay too much attention to trolls..

Seoul hasn't lied to you or I..

You are just frustrated because he gets under your skin and then you accuse us of ganging up on you and we're Zionists and blah blah, blah.

Aryan

Right on cue here's Seoul's mommy here to defend her little prince from the nasty man.  :laugh3:

The only person I call a Zionist is CC and yes Seoul does constantly moan about Joe and Odison.

Stop lying.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview