The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know our prime minister's feminism is phony, but these political stunts don't impress me.

And in spite of Justin Trudeau's faults, these same women will be cryin' the blues if Andrew Scheer gets in with his coveted majority, Fashionista.

Cuz in an effort to balance the budget, Scheer is gonna cut their favorite programs which benefit them.

Then the reality will slap them in the face like a brick.

The spoiled brats will be cryin' the blues sobbing, "Where's our Justin!? He gone! Wahhh! I want him back! Wahhh! Sob!""

Actually it won't hurt me much and a Tory guv might actually benefit me more than a Liberal one would cuz they put so much money into things that benefit mothers and women.

Perhaps Trudeau & the Liberals haven't totally come clean but Jody Wilson-Raybould strikes me as being a coniving backstabbing cunt who is the worst Justice Minister Ive ever seen of any party and any government. Btw I'd feel the same way if she was a Tory knifing them in the back too. Now there are stories coming out how she mishandled legal issues including the release of an innocent man from a Nova Scotia prison. JWR was not a competent Justice Minister

You think that any party or future Prime Minister is ever gonna take a chance on an underqualified inexperienced neophythe of Native descent ever again? I agree a lot of this is Trudeau's fault simply because he appointed her to a post she wasn't really qualified for. Trudeau finally appointed this Oxford/McGill/Yale educated law professor, Lametti to the Justice Minister, but now its too damn late. Trudeau is the author if his own misfortune in this instance cuz he insisted on appointing JWR.

Anonymous

JOE, your post had nothing to do with young women turning their backs on Trudeau in the House..

We are a a discussion forum, please read and respond to the thread.

Bricktop

The only thing I am sorry about is engaging you in an adult discussion and expecting adult responses from a vacuous, immature troll.

My bad.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Dogs are certainly not your equal.

They are loyal, intelligent and good hearted.

Frood

Not interested in your pettiness this afternoon.

My points about owning animals and pets still stand.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And as usual, nobody gives a fuck about the interest or "points" of a troll.

Frood

If you're incapable of discussing this like an adult, ignore me because I am capable.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

:roll:

A troll wanting to talk like an adult!!!

Keep trying, corky.

Frood

Again, if you can't behave, ignore me. I won't mind.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"It was simple, specific and he put it plainly to a number of the top-tier 2020 Democratic presidential contenders who visited his National Action Network conference in New York this week.

Would they support a House bill, first introduced three decades ago, that would create a congressional panel to study the possibility of reparations for the descendants of slaves?

One by one, the candidates answered yes -- some not for the first time. In this 2020 primary, the issue of reparations, which for decades existed only on the fringes of mainstream political debate, has emerged as a litmus test for Democrats vying for a shot at unseating President Donald Trump next year.
CNN actually told the truth for a change.  The idea of reparations for slavery was popular among black radicals for years, but never even came close to the mainstream.  Now every democrat running in 2020 supports this bill.

The democrat party is an extremist party that is getting more extreme all the time.

https://pics.me.me/i-never-owned-any-slaves-dailydrama-you-never-picked-any-18083044.png">

I liked living in Western Pennsylvania. But, that was a long time ago before the US became a radical progtard mess.[/quote]

Well that must've been prior to 911 & your prison term in Canada, eh Herman?

Coz ya sure as hell couldn't git inta the States now with yer criminal record, Herman.

Homeland Security keeps a lookout fer your kind, eh.

Cronus

Quote from: "JOE"

Coz ya sure as hell couldn't git inta the States now with yer criminal record, Herman.

How did this relate to the topic it came from? Too many more derails like that could very well earn you a time out. Discussions are currently going on about trying to remedy this once and for all.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "JOE"

How did this relate to the topic it came from? Too many more derails like that could very well earn you a time out. Discussions are currently going on about trying to remedy this once and for all.

Maybe Joe is still a virgin because he is an asshole.

Anonymous

JOE is confined to RR and the Gutter for one week..

Too many discussion derails.

Bricktop

Cruel, but fair.

This will, of course, be the subject of much discourse at Kylie's den...and I will be held responsible.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview