The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

JOE, we're giving you exactly what you crave as a troll..

You derail threads, you don't read what anyone posts and so we move them to FF..

You go to another forum and whine about other forums and you hope you have stirred up a bit of cross forum drama..

You have been doing this for seven years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, we're giving you exactly what you crave as a troll..

You derail threads, you don't read what anyone posts and so we move them to FF..

You go to another forum and whine about other forums and you hope you have stirred up a bit of cross forum drama..

I remember when I first checked out VF Joe was whining about Oscar Mayer using a wiener as an avatar. His posts were not worth anyone's time then just like they are not worth anyone's time now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, we're giving you exactly what you crave as a troll..

I remember when I first checked out VF Joe was whining about Oscar Mayer using a wiener as an avatar. His posts were not worth anyone's time then just like they are not worth anyone's time now.

lol, I remember that..

:laugh:

He was very critical of the admin and mods then too.

Cronus

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"
So on a level playing field I can defeat you in an argument.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Yes Kah Buzz. A level playing field meaning a forum without censorship.

Same time Im not surprised by your antics.

You stated on many occasions that a forum is not a democracy and ought not be.

But the SG is the antithesis of your position & that is the fundamental difference between this forum & this one.

They believe in Free Speech & you don't.

Interesting tho coz most of them are your fellow Americans.

Same country, different reality.

Oh well.

I have never changed your posts J0E. I have edited a thread title because we do not advertise for other forums, but I never change the content of your posts. Trust me, if I wanted to censor you I could very easily. I could edit your crap down to one word. But I don't so take your censorship and shove it up your ass. At least your stuff here is moved in the same forum. You take posts properly placed to your standards, in your forum, and remove them completely, that is censorship.

And I might add...such a busy forum it is.  :roll:
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"We like to do our bit for a better world.

The concept or idea thst an American president/congress could ever hope to achieve a balanced budget like Australia had done is the stuff of fantasy.

aint gonna happen BT.

The Trump administration is determined to do its utmost to push America over the financial cliff.

to put it in perspective, if Australia's population was the same as the USA, its national debt would be around $8 trillion. But USA debt is $21 trillion & growing by $1 trillion per year  Thats 3 times more propirtionally than Australia. Thats clearly unsustainable in the long run. Australia's national debt is around $600 bilion & presently going down.

I dunno about you but I thought 'conservative' meant fiscally prudent.

USA is not run by conservatives, theyre neo-conservatives.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"You and Seoul have told him this before, but he doesn't read posts..

But, he gossip about us on other forums..

I don't understand why a sixty year old enjoys being so nasty all the time.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with a tax break for everyone as long as it does not break the bank.

Australia has shown the proper way to do it.

The USA under Trump is the wrong method.

Anonymous

JOE, I know you are trolling for material to take back to your single man forum..

Seoul has you on ignore because he is tired of responding to your posts and having you not read them....everyone is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, I know you are trolling for material to take back to your single man forum..

Seoul has you on ignore because he is tired of responding to your posts and having you not read them....everyone is.

Joe substitutes attention whoring for a getting laid. He aint a sexy Ukrainian like me, so he thinks his only option for elderly incels like himself are whores. But, old Gordy and Munday aint here anymore to ask. Hence, the pathetic attention whoring.

I love being a sexy Ukrainian. Four hundred hits under my belt and counting.

Anonymous

Joe thinks he can lose his cherry to an Asian whore because no white Canadian woman will give him a pity fuck.

JOE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What business is it of yours?

Or ours and why is JOE promoting Mel's sub here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....is that you guys?

or just someone impersonating you?

Yep, you and your boyfriend Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....is that you guys?

or just someone impersonating you?

I see you and those other two ladies, Mel, and Josey appeared here. Is that you guys or just someone impersonating you?

JOE

Quote from: "The Donald"It means a lot to me Peaches. And everyone on the Trump 2020 campaign thanks you.

Why would Trump even bother to run again?

He should quit while he's ahead.

He has a good economy, full employment & can take credit for defeating ISIS.

Trump has nothing else to prove

He may as well go out a winner than possibly lose.

The economy has peaked & can only go down.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview