The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Hey Odinson, I see that Renee goof posts on a mmb sub. Has he admitted he is a guy yet?

I believe she is a woman..

A guy who posts as a female is a perv and cannot hide his perverted tendencies..

Dinky for example... Its clearly a dude.

Only thing indicative of Renee being a male is her extensive knowledge on firearms...

Women usually arent interested is anything practical..

Also she is able to reason... Like a man...

She hates men but isnt being unreasonable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"Hey Odinson, I see that Renee goof posts on a mmb sub. Has he admitted he is a guy yet?

A guy who posts as a female is a perv and cannot hide his perverted tendencies..

Only thing indicative of Renee being a male is her extensive knowledge on firearms...

I found out Renee is a guy. His entire story is complete BS. But, he aint drunk all the time like Aaron is, so it is a little more believable and he was able to fool a few people.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"

I found out Renee is a guy. His entire story is complete BS. But, he aint drunk all the time like Aaron is, so it is a little more believable and he was able to fool a few people.

Another thing is that she doesnt do the "wolf in sheeps clothing" thing..

She doesnt try to get dirty with the girls..

Anonymous

He doesn't try to get with anybody. He don't have four daughters and he doesn't work in human resources either. That Renee guy is a bullshitting wanker.

Cronus

Quote from: "Herman"He doesn't try to get with anybody. He don't have four daughters and he doesn't work in human resources either. That Renee guy is a bullshitting wanker.

Quit derailing gutter threads with cross forum talk. That goes here in this sub.....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Odinson

Oh sheet...

I was just gonna post about how Renee reminds me of vanilla cakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Quit derailing gutter threads with cross forum talk. There is a sub specifically for that. Use it.

Ya, whatever.

Anonymous

I asked management to move the Look at That Ass to rejected. I don't have any nudity. It will get more views and participants.

Cronus

Quote from: "Herman"I asked management to move the Look at That Ass to rejected. I don't have any nudity. It will get more views and participants.

It does have nudity it will stay here. That is what this sub was made for. Don't need guests posting in threads like that. Nudity would immediately show up. All registered members have access to this sub if they want it.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Herman"I asked management to move the Look at That Ass to rejected. I don't have any nudity. It will get more views and participants.

It does have nudity it will stay here. That is what this sub was made for. Don't need guests posting in threads like that. Nudity would immediately show up. All registered members have access to this sub if they want it.

Than how about the main board?

Cronus

Hell no...what part of "it has nudity in it" don't you understand?  It will stay here. Any threads made elsewhere will be merged here. This is why this section was made.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Hell no...what part of "it has nudity in it" don't you understand?  It will stay here. Any threads made elsewhere will be merged here. This is why this section was made.

This would be a popular thread if it was moved. And thirteen year kids could see this at any movie theatre.

Cronus

Cronus

If anyone cannot see "The Gutter" sub forum, and they would like access, just let me or Fash know. Guests will not be allowed access.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview