The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"This coronavirus sucks all the fun out of everything.

Epidemics do that.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

yes - this one was created to be free of stupid posts like the above ^^

Quote from: "ABOVE"Can we please use this thread for info that people need and be info completely free of political and garbage political dominated media sites and misinformation .. and free of personal opinion

A thread to have a place where we could count on the information ...[size=120] and be only info that is true and can be used in our lives[/size]

In fact it was your constant and  unhelpful remarks littering up the others that triggered the need for such a thread

This virus is serious and getting more so every day - Dunno where things will be a a few weeks, but it won't be good

Shit all over any other thread  but Please comply with this one ... THANKS
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r72ITXsi7pI/XmzD8Ehrs7I/AAAAAAABIFg/CIYFtP2mFwoWtaJAe-IgM8uvzSmWsFG8ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/punhuskytfi.jpg">

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Just coming off a serious case of pnemonia that I have not mentioned, I stocked up yesterday so that I can isolate myself IF NEEDED

I'm not suggesting that for others at this point, but this virus is here now and needs to be taken seriously -

We are NOW at the point where [size=120]Good info is vital .. bad info is harmful[/size]

Oh and what is BAD info in your nasty little mind CC?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "cc"Just coming off a serious case of pnemonia that I have not mentioned, I stocked up yesterday so that I can isolate myself IF NEEDED

I'm not suggesting that for others at this point, but this virus is here now and needs to be taken seriously -

We are NOW at the point where [size=120]Good info is vital .. bad info is harmful[/size]

Oh and what is BAD info in your nasty little mind CC?

You just gave a great example of it & of a stunned cnt in action deliberately fkng things up for others

It was just an idea to do something worth while for others .. I tried ... Forget it ... with losers like this it won't work without edit powers to clean up and pick off the chaff

Frkkn Aussies   :oeudC:

caskur

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "caskur"

We are NOW at the point where

So in other words you stupid bitch, you didn't get any bad info in your last thread...

check!!
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5Jpsa8idT6Q/TBf8oZNDvhI/AAAAAAAAADY/1uNhE_Vmh1E/w1200-h630-p-nu/orlandoeivyCOVER.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Sudanese Muslim Screaming "Allahu Akbar!" Goes on Stabbing Rampage in Southern France - 2 Killed and 7 Injured

Two people have been killed and four others injured in a knife attack in the southeastern French town of Romans-sur-Isère, the town's mayor has said.

The attack took place on Saturday morning outside a bakery near Lyon where customers were queueing, according to mayor Marie-Hélène Thoraval.

Some of the injured are thought to be in serious condition, the French newspaper Le Monde reported.

Witnesses told Reuters the man struck at random and in several places while moving around the town centre.

Prosecutors have not identified the alleged attacker but they said he had no documents on him and claimed to be a Sudanese man, born in 1987.

Dinky Duffuss loves Suddanese. He thinks they are wonderful people.
- Andy Warhol

Shampain

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"not sure what you meant there, Herm

Edit: Aw, that islamics are above our laws? With some of the things they get away with .. or off lightly, it is true

That is what I meant. Also we give exemptions to islamics. Justine's M-103 basically suspends our rights to criticize religion, if that is what people want to call islam. Britain gives legal weight to sharia law. We put islam above our own laws and civil liberties.

Shut up ya dick! You stick out as being a prick every time I'm unfortunate enough to come in contact with you... Is life as grey as always cube nut?

cc

I was OZ born cascur .. that's why I figure I have the right to  give them such a hard time  :wink:

Was referring to bad virus info where bad info can do damage .. wasn't directed at anyone

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Dinky Duffuss loves Suddanese. He thinks they are wonderful people.

Nobody likes the Sudanese...  It's a statistical impossibility.

cc

lol .. I get it now ... looks like somebody got off track and posts were stuffed here

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview