The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456274 time=1654305822 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456273 time=1654305722 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456271 time=1654305599 user_id=3254
I miss...

-eagle

-ethan

-jaysings

-Azhya Aryola

-Annie(I hope she's okay)

-GORDY GAMBINO

-ghost

I missed weebles too, but now he's back after a very long absence.

Gordy...now there's a blast from the past. What happened to him?

He's married to a lovely Asian lady and operating a different type of business in Perth, Western Australia.

My old playground. Good luck to him.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456276 time=1654305973 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456274 time=1654305822 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456273 time=1654305722 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=456271 time=1654305599 user_id=3254
I miss...

-eagle

-ethan

-jaysings

-Azhya Aryola

-Annie(I hope she's okay)

-GORDY GAMBINO

-ghost

I missed weebles too, but now he's back after a very long absence.

Gordy...now there's a blast from the past. What happened to him?

He's married to a lovely Asian lady and operating a different type of business in Perth, Western Australia.

My old playground. Good luck to him.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I'm very happy for him.

Anonymous

Poppy

Can we get a "posters you wish would fuck off the internet forever" post
I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=456279 time=1654306221 user_id=3287

As Obama said, yes we can.

*Mel

*Edward

*Joe

*Seadunce

cw_

Quote from: Poppy post_id=456279 time=1654306221 user_id=3287

Needs a sub, or at least a new thread.  ; D

KM

Evil Blood

This community would run for their lives if he ever logged into one of these boards
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=456326 time=1654309328 user_id=3370
Evil Blood

This community would run for their lives if he ever logged into one of these boards

Missing other men. Km is a gentle soul really, bless

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458653 time=1654898141 user_id=3214
No need for that

Not anymore.

banning all proxy servers and tor exit nodes at the server level will do wonders to keep tards who think they're "cute" off the boards permanently. And if someone thinks they got the angle because their ISP hands out DHCP addresses and they know how to unplug their router? I got a remedy for that too.

Bro, I got no beef with you but clean up your act or you'll find yourself off this board permanently. that I can promise you.  

make your content funny and enjoyable and I'll root for you instead of against you.

What act exactly am I to clean up?  Or are you simply another one of the lemmings willing to jump on the bandwagon because they fed you a bunch of bullshit?  If you study the posts above this, you will see more kvetching from the retarded regulars here than me.

But I digress...  I'm not sure if you've ever run a Guest board, but keeping posters out isn't quite as easy as you may think...  For every trick you think may work, there is a workaround.  I even had spambots able to beat my captcha.  Range banning doesn't work.  IP addresses are reassigned regularly.  It's simply a fact that more effort is required to maintain a guest forum, which is why very few exist.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458620 time=1654891890 user_id=3254
We'll have a thread or a sub for Mel's victimization complex posts..

If Seamajor sneaks a post or two, they'll go there as well..

If they don't like it, go to BF.

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458617 time=1654891477 user_id=3254

Mel will whine about this board, but he won't leave......weird.

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458620 time=1654891890 user_id=3254
I agree and we'll use Miscellaneous Thread Derailment for the majority of Mel's posts.

Quote from: "Reality Check" post_id=458647 time=1654897581
Guest posting is great. However, one alcoholic mental case stalker is on here everyday until he is passed out spewing the same racist garbage against an admin who has given the obsessive homo more chances than he deserves.

A sane person who finds this forum isn't their cup of tea would give it a pass. Not Mel though. That obsessed lunatic will move in and bring a sea of tears with him. Prepare for 24/7 bitching.

Holy fuck is the kvetching already off the charts here.  Get a hold of yourselves...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Mel post_id=458658 time=1654899000
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458653 time=1654898141 user_id=3214
No need for that

Not anymore.

banning all proxy servers and tor exit nodes at the server level will do wonders to keep tards who think they're "cute" off the boards permanently. And if someone thinks they got the angle because their ISP hands out DHCP addresses and they know how to unplug their router? I got a remedy for that too.

Bro, I got no beef with you but clean up your act or you'll find yourself off this board permanently. that I can promise you.  

make your content funny and enjoyable and I'll root for you instead of against you.

What act exactly am I to clean up?  Or are you simply another one of the lemmings willing to jump on the bandwagon because they fed you a bunch of bullshit?  If you study the posts above this, you will see more kvetching from the retarded regulars here than me.

But I digress...  I'm not sure if you've ever run a Guest board, but keeping posters out isn't quite as easy as you may think...  For every trick you think may work, there is a workaround.  I even had spambots able to beat my captcha.  Range banning doesn't work.  IP addresses are reassigned regularly.  It's simply a fact that more effort is required to maintain a guest forum, which is why very few exist.

[size=150]Bro -- not gonna argue with you on matters of internet security as anyone who knows me knows I am a full fledged hacker with all the capabilities that come along with the title. you may think you know a thing or two about TCP/IP but I helped write the RFC that governs the protocol. So now that we have that behind us let's get into the meat of the matter;  I know how to break into networks and by the same token know how to keep people from breaking into networks. This is why I make the kind of money I do

So let's just say if I want you out you'll be out. Sure it may take a few iterations of IP subnet bans to wrap up completely but trust me when I tell you ISPs do not assign IP addresses to a single Geo-location in a non contiguous manner.

What does that mean? Well it means that today you might be getting 1.1.1.34/32 as an DHCP assigned IP address and after you do the little turn router off for 30 seconds trick it might change to 1.1.1.89/32

but you see, both 1.1.1.34 AND 1.1.1.89 are confined to what's known as a "subnet" and subnets are normally broken down into tight ranges to keep broadcasts to a minimum on customer endpoints. I've rarely seen any competent ISP go beyond a variable length subnet mask of /23 to the customer DEMARC (your house or business) . This  provides up to 512 usable IP addresses within the range.

So what would I do if you really started causing trouble? Well, friend, I'd simply write an IP access list which essentially says block 1.1.0.0/23 to block every single IP address from 1.1.0.1 through 1.1.1.254. If the range is bigger? I just change that /23 to a /22.  meaning, unless you moved or changed ISPs you might just be shit out of luck from that point forward. And I'm sure you'll agree it is a lot easier for me to change a single number in a text file based configuration file than it is for you to shop for NOrdVPN exit points, change ISPs and so on.

Combine that with the other restrictions I listed earlier and you'd really be biting your keyboard trying to figure out how to "workaround" the block

But I don't want to do that. Mostly because you do say interesting things from time to time when you are not raging against the owners of this board and I've sort of taken a liking to you. I'm hopeful and confident we can develop some type of mutually beneficial rapport with one another so that all this non essential drama can be avoided? It's a really simple request and goes like this

don't post anything which would be misconstrued by the authorities as something worthy of making the gracious host's life problematic and you wont be seeing any action from me directed at you.

Cool? [/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "the content of my character" post_id=459024 time=1654986509
One.  Seolbro is a rebel Doty, a loner.  Cooler than an ice pack on a sunny day.

Seoulbro has a three inch cock who's claim to fame is the ability the copy & paste boring articles, and to pretend he has a White girlfriend.

Naturally, the Admin and regulars here love him!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459032 time=1654989281 user_id=3352
I'm new to this forum but noticed your hatred for this site and the members here. I'm wondering if you hate it so much, why do you keep posting here.  Do you like the attention?

I'd love to give you a legit answer to your questions, but I can't waste too much time with that as most of my posts aren't approved, so won't be visible...

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview