The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 85 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's pros and cons to both sides of the argument...  I think the board is better open though rather than closed off, but its not my call.

A few people logged in since I did this that have not been here in a long time, so the results are not bad..

But, it's too early to tell yet if it's working..

I am waiting to hear from one other person who's opinions I value before deciding if I will end this sooner rather than later.

You should disable the ability for people to hide their online status, its completely pointless, and would expose all the nosy fuckers.    :laugh:

Crying little fuckwad.

Paranoid much you little shit?

Piss off Renee.   : ac_lmfao

Is that it? I'm really disappointed.

I'd be more disappointed with not being able to keep to that diet plan your docs gave you.    :laugh3:

I see you've given up.

Thanks for playing. Maybe next time do a little research into who you are dealing with before you run your mouth.

Don't worry, those teeth marks Renee left in your ass will heal in time.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its just a pet peeve of mine.  ac_biggrin

i hide mine because of miserable cunt rashes who see my name so they try to talk to me....

They don't want to talk to you, they want to kick ur fucking head in you sickening, effeminate, baglicking little turd. Go cry to Freud and on ur cross dressing forum you phaggot.

Fuck, I hate ur guts. :t1929:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's pros and cons to both sides of the argument...  I think the board is better open though rather than closed off, but its not my call.

A few people logged in since I did this that have not been here in a long time, so the results are not bad..

I am waiting to hear from one other person who's opinions I value before deciding if I will end this sooner rather than later.

You should disable the ability for people to hide their online status, its completely pointless, and would expose all the nosy fuckers.    :laugh:

Crying little fuckwad.

I'd be more disappointed with not being able to keep to that diet plan your docs gave you.    :laugh3:

I see you've given up.

Thanks for playing. Maybe next time do a little research into who you are dealing with before you run your mouth.

Don't worry, those teeth marks Renee left in your ass will heal in time.  ac_toofunny

Run 'my' mouth?  Thats rich considering you only ever appear when I'm around.   :001_rolleyes:  

Well go on then.... fuck off Renee's alt/fan club    ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i hide mine because of miserable cunt rashes who see my name so they try to talk to me....

They don't want to talk to you, they want to kick ur fucking head in you sickening, effeminate, baglicking little turd. Go cry to Freud and on ur cross dressing forum you phaggot.

DSM is a-ok im my books. You though are one crazy bitch.

Wulf

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

Run 'my' mouth?  Thats rich considering you only ever appear when I'm around.   :001_rolleyes:  

Only when you are here, eh? Pump your self up much?  ac_toofunny

Like I said, do some research before running your mouth.

It's easy, just click on my handle and you will see the profile option to "search users posts" then compare times and dates as to when YOU are or were here. I think you will find that you amount to a weak fart in a tornado in my posting history.

But I don't blame you for trying to make yourself look more important than you actually are. It must be a bitch knowing that some middle aged house wife, on some no name little forum used you for a kotex.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The sycophantic little cocksucker doesn't even have the fucking balls to address me directly. He couldn't feign being a man if his pathetic little life depended on it.

Aryan

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

It's easy, just click on my handle and you will see the profile option to "search users posts" then compare times and dates as to when YOU are or were here. I think you will find that you amount to a weak fart in a tornado in my posting history.

You're a fucking stalker, you pester me most times I'm here, fucking perv.  ac_lmfao

deadskinmask

The sycophantic little cocksucker doesn't even have the fucking balls to address me directly. He couldn't feign being a man if his pathetic little life depended on it.

oh no.... there goes my lunch money again.... :(

Anonymous

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Did you spend it on a new dress to wear while you post on ur cross dresser phorum you sickening candyass. :mad:

Wulf

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

You're a fucking stalker, you pester me most times I'm here, fucking perv.  ac_lmfao

You mean like the way you stalk Twenty Dollars and hump the admins leg with your bitching and moaning about him?  

No son, you got that wrong too.  :laugh:

Aryan

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

You mean like the way you stalk Twenty Dollars and hump the admins leg with your bitching and moaning about him?  

You do talk about twenty shekels a lot, do you want me to try and set you up on a date with him? He's not exactly the fussiest of guys   ac_dunno

Wulf

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

You do talk about twenty shekels a lot, do you want me to try and set you up on a date with him? He's not exactly the fussiest of guys   ac_dunno

Something tell me that you are speaking from experience. Shame on you.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

Something tell me that you are speaking from experience. Shame on you.  :laugh3:

No, shame on you for dedicating your internetzzzz life to defending a morbidly obese slob with an attitude problem.   ac_toofunny

Wulf

Crying little fuckwad.

I see you've given up.

Something tells me that you are speaking from experience. Shame on you.  :laugh3:

No, shame on you for dedicating your internetzzzz life to defending a morbidly obese slob with an attitude problem.   ac_toofunny

She got you good, didn't she?

Kicked your ignorant ass to the curb so hard that she left a foot print in the location where your balls are supposed to be. ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview