The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nothing wrong with a big ass on a woman....   I take it you prefer the flat shapeless frame, like a boy.  What am i saying, of course you do.  :laugh:

I'm actually an inch taller than the trust fund retard. Hetero men like my ASS. TD on the other hand likes little boys butts.

Semen's fucking tiny, he cant be more than 5'5.....and suffers with a serious case of short man syndrome.

Apparently he is shorter than RW and Shen Li..

He's taller than me though, but who isn't.

He's 5'5, 5'6 at the absolute max   :laugh:

Anonymous

Nothing wrong with a big ass on a woman....   I take it you prefer the flat shapeless frame, like a boy.  What am i saying, of course you do.  :laugh:

I'm actually an inch taller than the trust fund retard. Hetero men like my ASS. TD on the other hand likes little boys butts.

Semen's fucking tiny, he cant be more than 5'5.....and suffers with a serious case of short man syndrome.

Apparently he is shorter than RW and Shen Li..

He's taller than me though, but who isn't.

He's 5'5, 5'6 at the absolute max   :laugh:

I think he said he is 5'7..

Shen Li 5'8 and RW is 5'9..

I'm 5'2.

ac_blush

Aryan

I think he's awarded himself an extra inch or so definitely  :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"CC, everyone with half a braincell has worked out you're a Jew, it couldn't be more clear.   :laugh3:

Your shit is getting so old.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

And many individuals in a rock band (even a shitty Canadian one) tend to party hard.  Too much coke and booze, and a little rough water is all it takes...  Over you go!

I know all that's true. Just surprised, that's all.

Surprised about what?

What the fuck do you think? Why does everything have to be explained to you over and over again and you still don't have a fucking clue.   :dash1:

Try answering the question you raised. What are you surprised about?

That's your question not Shen Li's.

:001_rolleyes:

Confusion boy TD is lost again.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"CC, everyone with half a braincell has worked out you're a Jew, it couldn't be more clear.   :laugh3:

Like you I imagine?   :laugh3:

You're another miserable old bastard, part of the old clique of regs who dont like how times are changing, and that new members have signed up both on here and VF.

Well tell you what, why dont you google forums about arthritis and incontinence? You should maybe consider leaving here and joining up on those, you'll probably feel a lot more at home.

kiebers

You're another miserable old bastard, part of the old clique of regs who dont like how times are changing, and that new members have signed up both on here and VF.

Well tell you what, why dont you google forums about arthritis and incontinence? You should maybe consider leaving here and joining up on those, you'll probably feel a lot more at home.

No I am one of those that just gets tired of your same ole same ole. Nothing original, always the same subjects and same insults. Why don't you google the forums for racism and hatred and leave here and joining up on those? You'll probably feel a lot more at home.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

And what do you and your buddy Wulf bring?  Fuck all apart from a load of bitching and whinging.  

Like I say, might be best you both fucked off sooner rather than later, for the sake of your pacemakers.

Anonymous

I don't think how long anyone has been around has anything to do with anything. I haven't been on this board all that long. DSM is not a long timer either.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So let me get this straight, I'm getting condescended to by a 70 yr old butthurt old phag with a major boil on his ass about 'nazis'.   ac_toofunny  

Whats wrong gramps?   Do you not want to disrespect your mongrel grand kids or something?  Or were you beaten up in your younger days by some white nationalists?

No the other way around, Birmingham Al. 1986. My platoon kicked the shit out of about 17 Klansman on a Friday night in April outside this little hole in the wall.(the klan is close enough to your kind of scum). As I recall the locals had to call the cops; why I don't know because they just stood by and watched. Couldn't blame them, the 4 that showed weren't about to mess with 10 pissed off senior marines. The poor redneck County Mounties had to clean up the mess and I assure you; it was a mess. I never saw someone pick up teeth from a parking lot before.  ac_biggrin    

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh and enjoy getting cheered on by CC the resident in denial Jewess, she might even make you some bagels while promoting pro Israel propaganda.       :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

What's the matter, squeaker; you don't like bagels? I would think that after a steady diet of shit you would eat almost anything.  :laugh3:

Hahaha really?   You're a fucking disgrace.  

So you hate white people who stand up for their race?   Somehow I doubt you share the same view about blacks and browns who have racial pride...

I despise your kind, despicable anti white scum.....  I'd happily curb stomp your skull into the pavement.

Hahahahaha....

You couldn't curb stomp an empty McDonalds drink cup, you noodle neck faux-fuhrer.

Angry White Male

Scouse is entitled to his opinion.  If you don't like it, move on.  Nothing ruins a forum faster than White Knights or politically correct assholes that preach a lot, but practice nothing.

And what REALLY ruins a forum, is when this group gets together, and gains control over operations.  I have seen this a thousand times.

Nobody liked "The Duce"...  Until he was gone...  They loved to hate him, and then he was gone.  Funny how that works.

Scouse is as entitled to his opinion as is anyone else is here.  Shen Li hates Whites when she's drunk, but that's OK.  That's her opinion.

What I see happening here, is a dead forum that only gets active when a newcomer arrives...  Then the current members will do everything possible to drive away that new member.  They did that with me also.  And I've been around for longer than almost all of you.

The biggest plus is getting rid of RW, even though I like her.  Her twat sucker Renee and Leopardcocks were OK also, but you see...  They are unable to post unless they are in a form of power...  Sad really, but that is in their character, and it doesn't work well for a forum as a whole.

Just let people be who they are, is the best advice I can give.  If no laws are being broken, just sit back and enjoy the show!

Odinson

They are all married and yet they speak about fucking other males..

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"They are all married and yet they speak about fucking other males..

Of course they all are.  Typical Western female...

Honestly?  I'd turf them all, since there are nothing but Mommy's here.

Odie, you are right...  They look for "outside" entertainment, don't they?

Bitches are bitches, and Western women are the worst in the world.  It is well known.

Their obese, child bearing bodies simply aren't attractive to anyone.

And that's why I focus on my business.  Simply the reason my life has a purpose.

Women are pretty much the dumbest sub-species on Earth.  They are only hired because employers are forced to hire them.

Odinson

I like females who are able to bear kids.

A female that hasnt had any kids until certain age seem a bit dry..

Angry White Male

I don't "do" kids.

There is no net benefit.

Women want kids.

Men do not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview