The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I always feel good. Some folks hate that about me. Too bloody bad.

I don't think anyone really hates that you feel good. I never have.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I always feel good. Some folks hate that about me. Too bloody bad.

I don't think anyone really hates that you feel good. I never have.

Well then Happy dayz, and a right on ac_drinks

Aryan

Semen most people who are genuinely happy don't constantly feel the need to drum it into people. It seems to me that you just desperately want other people to think you are happy, when in fact you probably aren't....

Odinson

Dont smile too much..

Renee might gun you down for looking annoyingly happy.

Kiebers shoots you with his service Colt Navy.. He kept that they took away his slaves and Falconcrest.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Better pack a loaded magazine then

Aussie mutants aren't aloud to have guns. The only full mag you could be packing is a backed up colon. :laugh3:

Is that some kind of troll attempt?

"aloud"..

No Igor, that's an auto-correct issue.

"allowed"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you have difficulty communicating in English?

Was there ever any doubt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

And many individuals in a rock band (even a shitty Canadian one) tend to party hard.  Too much coke and booze, and a little rough water is all it takes...  Over you go!

I know all that's true. Just surprised, that's all.

Hon are you wacky? I asked her why she was surprised? A question... Get it?

For the umpteenth time, it was a statement, not a question.

I won't call you stupid. Sorry, clearly it was a question.

Let me say it again. Why are you surprised Shen Li????? If that isn't a question, your Engish isn't very good.

Why didn't you say it was your question in the first place?

Do you have difficulty communicating in English?

Clearly you and your buddy do. ac_crying

It's always everyone else's fault that that you need everything explained to you ten times.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Semen most people who are genuinely happy don't constantly feel the need to drum it into people. It seems to me that you just desperately want other people to think you are happy, when in fact you probably aren't....

Happy people don't repeat four or five insults like a broken record.

Anonymous

Fash, you are talking to someone that has to ask why it is surprising when revealed a Canadian rock star was killed on a boat they bought from the dumbass. I guess the term small world is another one of those English expressions he never learned.

Anonymous

Whenever I see TD spamming a thread with more Google translate crap it ends up here.

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Shen Li hates Whites when she's drunk, but that's OK.  That's her opinion.

I'm a tee totaler and I have nothing but respect for white people even though they are all lazy, entitled, whiney assholes who want the government to blow their noses for them and hand the bill to new immigrants.

That's hugely stereotypical of you...I expect nothing less!  :laugh3:

Good, than you won't be disappointed.

I deal enough with Asia-Pacific to know not to trust your kind. Eastern bullshit.

Angry White Male

She has a husband and kids that she's been neglecting for years.  It's time for her to take care of her duties.

And Fash?  She's savvy...  Nothing is stopping her from logging in under a new account...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She has a husband and kids that she's been neglecting for years.  It's time for her to take care of her duties.

And Fash?  She's savvy...  Nothing is stopping her from logging in under a new account...

Who does? Shen Li.

You notice Shen Li doesn't post as much anymore?

If anything is being neglected it would be your new business..

It's early in the am and you're still drinking and posting.

ac_wot

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Fash, you are talking to someone that has to ask why it is surprising when revealed a Canadian rock star was killed on a boat they bought from the dumbass. I guess the term small world is another one of those English expressions he never learned.

Herman, SMALL WORLD? Sounds like your total existence. Small world. How much longer until that word is banned? Pussy whipped is no way to travel thu life Herman. Tit for tat.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Whenever I see TD spamming a thread with more Google translate crap it ends up here.

Small world Herman.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview