The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/EEA8E07C-F298-470B-BC49-F5FA71D48E70_zpssvflmkex.png.html">

Best of luck  Chubby. Your life must be pure funk.

So are you going to save that pic to your hard drive? That way you can slobber all over it like the old sleazey reprobate that you are?

Can't say as I'm flattered.

Sounds like you're starting to hate it too fats. Honey I can run circles around your fat ass.

Considering I have a torn ACL right now, you would probably be right. But first you would have to be able to tie your shoes so you don't trip and break a hip.

Fat butthurt, still kissing the Xs ass for survival. No room to talk hon. I know my swimmers Body can run circles around your  fat ass. Judging from that double chin of yours, must be huge? Probably all those concussions caused your obesity?

I find it totally hilarious that you think attacking me for my weight is something that bothers me.

Wow, I've never had fat stereotypes or weight insults directed at me before....You are so... ac_umm ...

what's the word I'm looking for.....oh yeah..."clueless". :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

TD is a braindead, socially retarded fucking asshole. A real creepy fuck too.

Twenty Dollars

:negative: k
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/EEA8E07C-F298-470B-BC49-F5FA71D48E70_zpssvflmkex.png.html">

Best of luck  Chubby. Your life must be pure funk.

So are you going to save that pic to your hard drive? That way you can slobber all over it like the old sleazey reprobate that you are?

Can't say as I'm flattered.

Sounds like you're starting to hate it too fats. Honey I can run circles around your fat ass.

Guess one can get used to it, if that's the way you've always been. Was the Ex heavy as well?

Considering I have a torn ACL right now, you would probably be right. But first you would have to be able to tie your shoes so you don't trip and break a hip.

Fat butthurt, still kissing the Xs ass for survival. No room to talk hon. I know my swimmers Body can run circles around your  fat ass. Judging from that double chin of yours, must be huge? Probably all those concussions caused your obesity?

I find it totally hilarious that you think attacking me for my weight is something that bothers me.

Wow, I've never had fat stereotypes or weight insults directed at me before....You are so... ac_umm ...

what's the word I'm looking for.....oh yeah..."clueless". :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"TD is a braindead, socially retarded fucking asshole. A real creepy fuck too.

Sorry to offend little Lucy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"TD is a braindead, socially retarded fucking asshole. A real creepy fuck too.

Far be it from me to counsel anyone to kill themselves, but you should consider shooting urself in the face. ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Far be it from me to counsel anyone to kill themselves, but you should consider shooting urself in the face. ac_biggrin

So bloody butthurt. I can tell I'm getting to ya Lucy.

Anonymous

You pedo enablers sure use the word butt a lot.

Renee

You should have suggested that he shoot himself in the ass......think about it. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

You should have suggested that he shoot himself in the ass......think about it. ac_biggrin

Couldn't miss yours at 100 Mtrs. Blind folded.

Anonymous

You are right.

RW

Oh if you only knew the half of it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You pedo enablers sure use the word butt a lot.

It's true!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I think we now know more than any of us want to. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

There is more?

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Says the pasty faced little runt next to  his ugly black Mousetang

Somebody here is pouty pouty!

Somebody is not supposed to be here but he thinks the rules are for everyone but him.

I guess that's what comes of not being able to step up and take responsibility for one's self.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview