The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Gallium

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It is leopardcocks ya daft twat

That's the one...leopardcocks!!! Must be some kind of asian aphrodisiac thingamajig by the sounds of it!  :2r4ml1j_th:

Odinson

Leftie media has warped out this shit...

The white man is clearly superior to every1 but a coloured man gets more media attention for actually being able wipe his own ass..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m gonna have to take ShenLi with force..

Its the only way.

How much I´m gonna have to pay for some "courting" a female from Edmonton?

The Chink will Power rape ya with a Prosthetic Leg  .

Odinson is unemployed and lives in his mother's basement. There is no black girlfriend, black triplets, an engineer or electrician job. Chasing gals on boards is the closest he gets to a real woman.

As for Shen Li, her legs are real and attached to one of the roundest asses I have ever seen. :jawdrop:

That "mothers basement" is actually mine now..

Wasnt kidding about my father dying...

Shut up you babbling little bullshitter. When I am on duty, I am throwing all your rambling spam in this thread.

Odinson

Its the only way.

Odinson is unemployed and lives in his mother's basement. There is no black girlfriend, black triplets, an engineer or electrician job. Chasing gals on boards is the closest he gets to a real woman.

As for Shen Li, her legs are real and attached to one of the roundest asses I have ever seen. :jawdrop:

I do have black kids but I didnt want stinking niggers as my offspring..

I wanted white babys.

Oh well.. Maybe they turn up to be something when I put the non-tolerant hammer on them.

You can teach animals to do what they are supposed to do... You can teach a nigger to do the same.

Anonymous

Its the only way.

I wanted white babys.

Oh well.. Maybe they turn up to be something when I put the non-tolerant hammer on them.

You can teach animals to do what they are supposed to do... You can teach a nigger to do the same.

Go swap bullshit stories with your little friend Dinky Freud. Both of you are totally full of shit and everyone can figure that out after one post.

So go find your gender bending boyfriend. Trade bullshit stories, trade spit, I do not frickin care as long as I do not have to read it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"White fucking nazis, love my round yellow fucking ass.

Not sure why. It's where your head dwells most of the time. Must be huge to accommodate the whole thing. You already knew this tho.

I've seen pictures of that Oriental butt poured into jeans oh so tight. Unfortunately for you, she hates old, skinny idiots living off an inheritance. But, you already knew this which is why you obsess about her.

What about fat tatted up fools that takes sex enhancing drugs,  that asumes way too much. Dude you can have her. Sounds like you have already have a reasonable facsimile. If it makes you happy, it's a good thing. Seriously

Anonymous

Poor Total Dunce, he still has not figured out which thread his repetitious studity belongs in.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Poor Total Dunce, he still has not figured out which thread his repetitious studity belongs in.

Herman are you working these days? Close to home? I read something about a disturbance in N. Dakota regarding a pipe line from Canada? What this about. The vidieo was altered.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Poor Total Dunce, he still has not figured out which thread his repetitious studity belongs in.

Herman are you working these days? Close to home? I read something about a disturbance in N. Dakota regarding a pipe line from Canada? What this about. The vidieo was altered.

I work everyday, either as a wellsite consultant or for myself on my farm.

Twenty Dollars

So no oil field work in Canada? Maybe I asked before? Are you unionized?

Anonymous

So no oil field work in Canada? Maybe I asked before? Are you unionized?

There is always some work available as I can supervise both drilling and service operations. I am self-employed consultant and I contract myself out to oil and gas companies to oversee drilling and service rig contractors on leases.

Odinson

Its the only way.

I wanted white babys.

Go swap bullshit stories with your little friend Dinky Freud. Both of you are totally full of shit and everyone can figure that out after one post.

So go find your gender bending boyfriend. Trade bullshit stories, trade spit, I do not frickin care as long as I do not have to read it.

But you dont have to read it..

This sub-forum was made as a cage for me...

Odinson

There should be some universal law saying that pussy shant be given to no man but odie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"There should be some universal law saying that pussy shant be given to no man but odie.

You would not know what to do with a woman, just like Joe. ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview