The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 80 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"He cant even keep his wives tiny little asian poon well fed.

Herman has a woman, a job, a life, a grown kid and unlike you has the balls to back up his shit with a photo. What do you have you little cocksucker? A welfare cheque, and tall tales about your fake job, fake height, fake black gf, fake black triplets.

Do you and Freud get each other horny with horsehsit stories before you you suck each others dicks?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"He cant even keep his wives tiny little asian poon well fed.

Herman has a woman, a job, a life, a grown kid and unlike you has the balls to back up his shit with a photo. What do you have you little cocksucker? A welfare cheque, and tall tales about your fake job, fake height, fake black gf, fake black triplets.

Do you and Freud get each other horny with horsehsit stories before you you suck each others dicks?

Hon your as funny as a truck full of dead babies. Fucking A

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I wanna get a strip club aka whore fucken house and my new fucken wif wont fucken let me.

And I'm not fucken happy.

So I'm sayen niggers that I want a new wif and a divorce and those ho's here can submit their applications.

Got a few replys already .

Are you serious GORDY?

:ohmy:

Yes . Youre hired .You start on 20000 baht a month + lady drink 50 baht + bar fines 200 baths.

Uniform supplied.

Maybe you and Shin babe make pwenty money.

You cheapskate.

Sounds like your interested?  :confused1:

I'm a gold digger, what's it to you?

doesn't look like your doing very well. Failing restaurant bus? Typical

Twenty Dollars

I believe climate change is more evident in warmer climates. We've had an alright Rainy season this year. The last 3 it hardly rained at all. Not typical for here, as it usually pours between May and thru October. Left most of the wells dry which feeds the muni water system. I had to buy water 8 times this year to fill my tank. Talk of building a desalination plant in Tamarindo. yep climate change.

Anonymous

You're too fucking stupid to even come up with a mildly amusing insult.

Twenty Dollars

I so wish I could be like you.

I like to use photos. Pisses Fashionista off tho. Yours are always the same.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Odinson"Herman lacks the cock to make a good joke..

The jerk moves a thread, and changes it to boot. I'd call that a chicken shit move.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I believe climate change is more evident in warmer climates. We've had an alright Rainy season this year. The last 3 it hardly rained at all. Not typical for here, as it usually pours between May and thru October. Left most of the wells dry which feeds the muni water system. I had to buy water 8 times this year to fill my tank. Talk of building a desalination plant in Tamarindo. yep climate change.

Hey Fash. Guess this response was just too out of line. Really sorry.

IRISH KAM

I like to use photos.

U Vile Cunt .

Are ya still posting Cheese Pizza and Erect Pony Cock with EVs permission ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

Cos back in Serbia the woman of the house tenderises the pony or donkey by sucking its dick before slaughter. 555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

TD, you and your bff Galli wear out your welcome everywhere you two ladies go.

Number 1,000. :yahoo:

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah people like Inked Angel goddess and lets see theres RW  and....555

They fucken lub him too mut...555

But as Ace says all the white women are fucken hags....well maybe not Berry.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

You mean pics of his family or pics of his own mug?

That was me in the pic I posted.

He might have some form of a life... A moonshine powered life..

Why wouldnt I have a black girlfriend?

Wayccism?

Women care little about details like that when the guy is charming.  ac_biggrin

Engineering job is not as big a deal to me as it is to you.

Odinson

Gallium

Quote from: "Odinson"Wonder why Herman posted my IP as a reason for ban...

Herman is an idiot! I should moderate this shithole! At least you'll have an internet of membership and entertainment!  :shock:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview