The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Daisy May"No. You stuck your nose (the one Scouce claims to be quite large, he's not always a great source ) into it

Onus is now on you to explain  what that anecdote had to do with the discussion

Ante up ... oh, and good luck with it

Oh another Jew hater. At least your assumptions look to be reasonable.

Do you ever think before you post Twenty Dollars?

:001_rolleyes:

Does it look like it?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The S&P/TSX Composite Index wavered throughout the day and edged higher by the close up 9.16 points, or 0.06 per cent to close at 14,639.88 in Toronto. The industrial, consumer discretionary, financial and energy stocks were the biggest gainers while utilities, materials and telecom services stocks were the biggest decliners.

The Canadian dollar fell 0.47 of a cent to .7688 US.

Looking like the U.S. Dollar is doing pretty well everywhere. As high as it's ever been in Costa Rica. Thanks Obama.

Thanks Obama. What the fuck does he have to do with declining demand world wide demand in commodities you idiot.

I'll say it again you dumb fuck wannabe farmer. Thanks Obama. The US dollar is on fire. Looks like the Canuck $ isn't worth half a buck.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Daisy May"No. You stuck your nose (the one Scouce claims to be quite large, he's not always a great source ) into it

Onus is now on you to explain  what that anecdote had to do with the discussion

Ante up ... oh, and good luck with it

Oh another Jew hater. At least your assumptions look to be reasonable.

Do you ever think before you post Twenty Dollars?

:001_rolleyes:

Do you? At least your assumptions are t like Hermans.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "Herman"Hillary is a status quo machine politician who won her party's primary though a rigged process. She uses black people for their votes and forgets about them again for another four years. http://www.westernjournalism.com/new-endorsement-could-be-critical-for-donald-trump/">http://www.westernjournalism.com/new-en ... ald-trump/">http://www.westernjournalism.com/new-endorsement-could-be-critical-for-donald-trump/

Black Men for Bernie founder Bruce Carter is on a mission to restore hope to black communities across America.

Ahhhhhh, Herman. Your source is yet another far-right "news" organization with no credibility. Take a look at its history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Journalism_Center">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Journalism_Center

Shocking but no surprise. Herman doesn't read them first. Big time Trump lover. Ahhhhh Herman.

Anonymous

Total Dunce is the poster boy for ending universal suffrage.

Anonymous

Nothing heroic about cleaning up the dog turds from the lawn. It is just a job that needs to be done.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"His tax return will tell all.

I think it's a good possibility Trump will drop out. BUT I don't think Trump will release his tax returns.

He doesn't want the world to know how little he's worth

Additionally how far in debt he actually is. Most corporations zero most everything out at tax time anyway.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"I'm a servant of the people.

Why do you continue to remove my neutral posts? Gotta keep the whiney ladies here happy? Hermen have you ever considered becoming your own person? It would be a lot different that pandering to these pre menopausal women who seem to dominate most of the men here. Think about it Herm?

What's the matter bonehead; upset because the administration here doesn't put up with your bird brained mumbling?

Why don't you stand up and act like a man instead of an obnoxious, halfwit, child? Try it if you can, you might actually get a modicum of respect.

My Wine buying mission is almost complete here in Sonoma. Why in the world would think I would care about respect from you Renee? Baffles me?

Your constant complaining about your treatment here is an indication that you feel disrespected. Are you too dumb to even understand your own motives behind more than half your posts?

BTW, who gives a fuck about your wine buying excursion. You Jews think grocery store quality Manischewitz is good wine.  :laugh3:

Your assumptions are even overweight.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"Nothing heroic about cleaning up the dog turds from the lawn. It is just a job that needs to be done.

Herman our  Hero. We hear your fine work here has almost come to an end? The eternal White Knight. Whats next Herman?

FatFuckingMess

You all should just swallow your pride and ask evs to come back to memebee. This place is always dead, and now you are choosing to part ways again, the new place will be even quieter..

Anonymous

Quote from: "FatFuckingMess"You all should just swallow your pride and ask evs to come back to memebee. This place is always dead, and now you are choosing to part ways again, the new place will be even quieter..

The place that houses Dinki Freud and oddstain. You go play there and talk to those two bullshitters if you want, but leave us out of it.

CantDietWontDiet

It is possible to just ignore posters you dont like, rather than totally avoid boards they post on.    

I'd much rather use a forum which has some users on that I dont like, but is fairly busy, rather than post on a board that's a ghost town.

Anonymous

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"It is possible to just ignore posters you dont like, rather than totally avoid boards they post on.    

I'd much rather use a forum which has some users on that I dont like, but is fairly busy, rather than post on a board that's a ghost town.

If you like that other board better than go there. I do not want anything to do with it.

RW

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"It is possible to just ignore posters you dont like, rather than totally avoid boards they post on.    

So why are you here shitstain?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview