The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If someone does not like the way this board is modded than why would they stay. Will complaints from part tome posters change anything?

Well, I'll tell you why...

There's a small handful of us that have been around the forums for a long time.

10+ years.

Complaints won't change anything, nor will it keep inept hags from running the show.

Nonetheless...

These boards still exist because of us supposed "inept hags".

Chew on that for a while.
Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Whereas renee gets off on banning strangers online......

Not much difference when you think about it.

Translation:.....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of Translation.

Actually Douche, sorry I mean Scouse,..... there is a big difference. Most of us here have seen what comes of housing rejects and we want no part of it.

Maybe now you can figure out why I banned you. ac_biggrin

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/dont-feed-fat-people2_zps47u1upfb.jpg.html">

CantDietWontDiet

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If someone does not like the way this board is modded than why would they stay. Will complaints from part tome posters change anything?

10+ years.

Complaints won't change anything, nor will it keep inept hags from running the show.

Nonetheless...

So whats happening tomorrow are you all moving to this new place or are some of you staying here?

Renee

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"
Quote from: "RW"

10+ years.

Nonetheless...

So whats happening tomorrow are you all moving to this new place or are some of you staying here?

Everyone is moving....you're staying here to keep an eye on the place while everyone is gone.

Dumb, carpet humping, skid.   :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

BlobOfHate

Well you're not wanted on memebee so I guess finding another graveyard of a forum is all you can hope for.

kiebers

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"Well you're not wanted on memebee

And you think that means anything at all?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

BlobOfHate

Regardless  of whether it does or not, its definitely understandable....

RW

I'm pretty sure we aren't moving to the site listed and I'm not even sure anyone will notice a difference.  

That's the idea anyway.  Things are still a bit up in the air.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"Regardless  of whether it does or not, its definitely understandable....

You poor thing.  :empathy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"Well you're not wanted on memebee so I guess finding another graveyard of a forum is all you can hope for.

OMG, I'm not wanted on Van4um.  ac_crying

I guess I'll just have to learn to live with the fact that I don't belong circling the bowl with all the turds. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"Well you're not wanted on memebee so I guess finding another graveyard of a forum is all you can hope for.

I'd wear that as a badge of honour.

Oh wait, I DO!  

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

BlobOfHate

Quote from: "RW"I'm pretty sure we aren't moving to the site listed and I'm not even sure anyone will notice a difference.  

Ahh ok, well does it mean I'm still going to have to register a new account every time I want to post something due to Renee banning my handles constantly?    :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"
Quote from: "RW"I'm pretty sure we aren't moving to the site listed and I'm not even sure anyone will notice a difference.  

Ahh ok, well does it mean I'm still going to have to register a new account every time I want to post something due to Renee banning my handles constantly?    :laugh3:

We'll just have to find out....won't we, you shitty little chav? :laugh3:

BlobOfHate

RW

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"

I'm not in charge here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview