The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

When I follow people around in threads and post the same spam repetitively?

It's easy to see, and very easy for me to do.  Even a 10 year old could do it!

Oscar Mayer loves to do it.  Bricktop loves to do it also.  Both posters are heavily 'protected.'  One here, and one over at Memebee.

I am expected on the other hand, while on the main board, to 'behave myself.'  And I do.  I don't shit up other peoples threads, and do attempt to generally follow the rules.

However, I am always willing to stand my ground, and prove my point in reference to any grievance that I may have.  I will do so, in fact, even if I'm facing permanent banning.  This is why I can no longer post at Memebee.  It's not that I'm unreasonable, but instead, over time, became surrounded by unreasonable people.

If you want a forum that claims to maintain some form of 'reasonableness' and logic, perhaps leading by example would be a good start.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Hung Dong"Meet me at the Broadway Chinese.

Will Yorky be there?  We can take him for a push in his wheel chair after dinner...

Angry White Male

Crickets chirping now?

How shocking!

Perhaps original thought is difficult for certain posters, and thus would be ironic if they attempted to reply to this thread with one of their standard 'pre-selected' quotes.

Then again, that wouldn't surprise me in the least either!

Berry Sweet

https://media.giphy.com/media/VqYyKYygtFvz2/giphy.gif">

Angry White Male

Exactly!  This thread requires a response that isn't on the 'pre-fabbed' list of quotes!

Wienie

Mel is an original racist, even his socks are color coded.

Wienie

Wienie

Angry White Male

Why are you spamming here now, Oscar?  I already have a personal spammer to deal with, and his name is Bricktop!

Why don't you go back to Memebee, and hide under the skirt of Evs and Mimi?  They ADORE you there!

Nonetheless, I am prepared to battle two spammers that have the sole agenda of personally attacking me if need be, and as long as Fash doesn't shitcan me (like Memebee did), I'm ready to rumble, you old drunken spamming piece of worthless shit!

Angry White Male

Come at me, you Draft Dodging invalid piece of crippled drunken shit!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I follow people around in threads and post the same spam repetitively?

It's easy to see, and very easy for me to do.  Even a 10 year old could do it!

Oscar Mayer loves to do it.  Bricktop loves to do it also.  Both posters are heavily 'protected.'  One here, and one over at Memebee.

I am expected on the other hand, while on the main board, to 'behave myself.'  And I do.  I don't shit up other peoples threads, and do attempt to generally follow the rules.

However, I am always willing to stand my ground, and prove my point in reference to any grievance that I may have.  I will do so, in fact, even if I'm facing permanent banning.  This is why I can no longer post at Memebee.  It's not that I'm unreasonable, but instead, over time, became surrounded by unreasonable people.

If you want a forum that claims to maintain some form of 'reasonableness' and logic, perhaps leading by example would be a good start.

Have you considered finding a more debate or argumentative based free talk forum instead?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"Oh Lord I'm stuck in Langley again

You never really respond to posts, you attack the poster.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2df1740a6478ba759f5187fd8f91a58e/tumblr_p4jz8m7wDn1wsbn2ao1_500.gif">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview