The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Started by Kala, January 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

And I'm Asian male happy to have a beautiful South American girlfriend. So no love lost there. I think most Asian girls such as this delusional freak we have here are full of themselves and have serious self-hate issues.

No, I'm not white, insecure or a troll. I am very happy and in a great relationship with a white guy who is tall, big and burly. He oozes masculinity and raw sex appeal. He is 180 degrees different than an Asian male. That doesn't mean I hate Asian men it just means that Asian men will never be able to compete with white men when it comes to masculinity.[/quote]

Odinson

And my woman calls me "jöllikkä" from time to time...

What does that make me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kala"Asian guys are just too short and effeminate to be desirable lovers. I know most people here don't want to discuss this, but it is the truth. They have small penises, small girlish wrists and hands and they are short. Asian guys should focus on their strengths and acknowledge they can not compete with white guys when it comes to masculinity.

Look what crawled out of the fucking sewer. I agree with Romero, you are a white male. However, I am going to take it one step further. I believe you also have an Asian girlfriend. Some of the most racist white men I have met have Asian gf's.

I´ve never met anyone like that. But thats just me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Look what crawled out of the fucking sewer. I agree with Romero, you are a white male. However, I am going to take it one step further. I believe you also have an Asian girlfriend. Some of the most racist white men I have met have Asian gf's.

I´ve never met anyone like that. But thats just me.

You are right Odie, I should be careful about generalizing too much. I am sure most white men with Asian gf's are normal. However, I have met some white guys with Asian gf's who hate Asian men.

That´s the first chapter of book for IR-dating.. Hating the same gender in the race that you are dating.

The 2nd chapter. Hating your counterparts in your own race while you are dating out.

The 3rd chapter. BITTERNES. Hating to see your same race counterparts dating out.

Instigator, timeflies etc. are reading the 3rd chapter of my book.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"And my woman calls me "jöllikkä" from time to time...

What does that make me.

I am too lazy to look it up Odie. What does it mean?

It´s a slang word. Means big bear, big blunt beast, stubby big guy etc. it´s a cuddly name. You say that just before squeezly cuddle a big guy.  :lol: Kinda like "huggy bear".

Odinson

You are right Odie, I should be careful about generalizing too much. I am sure most white men with Asian gf's are normal. However, I have met some white guys with Asian gf's who hate Asian men.

That´s the first chapter of book for IR-dating.. Hating the same gender in the race that you are dating.

The 2nd chapter. Hating your counterparts in your own race while you are dating out.

The 3rd chapter. BITTERNES. Hating to see your same race counterparts dating out.

Instigator, timeflies etc. are reading the 3rd chapter of my book.

I just don't get it Odie. Very weird to me.

Yea, I´ve been around the block a few times. Ever heard the concept of "stealing" women and men from other races to boost your female or male ego?

Odinson

I just don't get it Odie. Very weird to me.

Yea, I´ve been around the block a few times. Ever heard the concept of "stealing" women and men from other races to boost your female or male ego?

No, never heard of it. I have never had an Asian bf, but it was not my choice.

Grasshopper  :lol:

I still don´t understand that last part.

Odinson

No, never heard of it. I have never had an Asian bf, but it was not my choice.

Grasshopper  :lol:

I still don´t understand that last part.

I am not what Asian guys are looking for.

Are you so different from other asian-females there?

Obvious Li

I'm a petroleum engineer, I like motorcycles, I'm tall, I got a big ass, I'm a walking talking non-conformist.
[/b]

which part don't they like ?????///...................... :?: prolly the motorcycles part

Odinson

I'm a petroleum engineer, I like motorcycles, I'm tall, I got a big ass, I'm a walking talking non-conformist.

Big ass, huh... huh huh huh..

You ain´t that tall.

Odinson

Big ass, huh... huh huh huh..

You ain´t that tall.

By East Asian standards, yes I am tall and have wide hips. I don't know by Nordic standards and I don't fucking care.

:lol:

Odinson

By East Asian standards, yes I am tall and have wide hips. I don't know by Nordic standards and I don't fucking care.

:lol:

Well what do you consider tall and "big ass"??

You misunderstood me.

You have a fine big butt and the "huh, huh, huh" was my brain short-circuiting..   :)  

6foot for a lady is pretty tall considering I´ve been with a woman taller than me.

Odinson

Well what do you consider tall and "big ass"??

You misunderstood me.

You have a fine big butt and the "huh, huh, huh" was my brain short-circuiting..   :)  

6foot for a lady is pretty tall considering I´ve been with a woman taller than me.

Five foot eight is considered tall almost anywhere for a woman. Finnish women are freaks of nature.

Maybe so.

Odinson

Five foot eight is considered tall almost anywhere for a woman. Finnish women are freaks of nature.

Maybe so.

Maybe?? Scandinavian women sound like intolerant, self righteous, bigoted kunts. I can understand why so many Nordic guys look to places like China for mates.

It´s because they are blonde and blonde women are on a pedestal.. That´s why there´s so many brown, black, yellow guys drooling over them. "snow-queens".  :lol:

Odinson

Maybe?? Scandinavian women sound like intolerant, self righteous, bigoted kunts. I can understand why so many Nordic guys look to places like China for mates.

It´s because they are blonde and blonde women are on a pedestal.. That´s why there´s so many brown, black, yellow guys drooling over them. "snow-queens".  :lol:

Are you fucking serious Odie? I know some Asian guys lust after that, but Scandinavian women are such pigs!! :P  :evil:

Hey, I´ve seen the guys in action.. They literally hump local womens legs.  :lol:

Just a couple of weeks ago some arab dude came asking from my sister "will you be my wife, will you be my wife?".

She is darker blonde just as I´am.

The "snowqueen" stuff comes from guys a lot darker than asian guys.

Hey! That makes me the snowking! Woohoo!  :lol: