The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"No actually it was the first public post where I gave a glimpse into a more personal aspect of my life and I probably shouldn't have done it.

In fact it's time for an edit. Sometimes my impulsivity get the better of me and I say things I shouldn't...... ADHD.

Edit it.  The choice is yours.

If you think I take screen caps or other shit, you are sadly mistaken.

As a Mod of DV, I was put into a sensitive position with peoples personal info.  Emails (often had their real names, first and last), IP addresses (could check where you're from, and cross reference other posts)...

Fuck, I even have Eves home phone number (not sure if it's the same still, since I don't care).  

Don't worry, Renee...  I don't care.  Do what you will!

What you would do with the info was not my first concern.

There are creatures who lurk in this place that are far more unsavory than you. I will refrain from naming names but most of us know who they are.

Yes, we do.

Anonymous

Quotesince cops generally only hang around with there own kind.

Hmm, I thought my brother's friends have a mix of occupations, but he serves in a small community with few other police officers.

Anonymous

http://image.b4in.net/resources/2013/09/18/1379531386-obama-kill-whitey.jpg">

Lance Leftardashian

What we should be keeping in mind is the injustice and persecution that led to these killings.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"What we should be keeping in mind is the injustice and persecution that led to these killings.

You should keep in mind the injustice and persecution that lead to me beating your head in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"What we should be keeping in mind is the injustice and persecution that led to these killings.

The killing of police or the people the police killed?

Renee

I know you are just a shitty little troll and your idiocy is of little consequence, but you really need to dragged behind the bumper of a truck for awhile.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I know you are just a shitty little troll and your idiocy is of little consequence, but you really need to dragged behind the bumper of a truck for awhile.

You can use my pickup.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

You can use my pickup.

I have my own...thank you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

:laugh:

Anonymous

You can use my pickup.

I thought you have an SUV? Maybe I am thinking of RW or Shen Li. ac_umm

Renee

You can use my pickup.

Probably wasn't me.

Last SUV I was driving was a 2012 GMC Acadia......hated it. Left that pig with my ex over a year ago. It's someone else's problem now.

Twenty Dollars

You can use my pickup.

Probably wasn't me.

Last SUV I was driving was a 2012 GMC Acadia......hated it. Left that pig with my ex over a year ago. It's someone else's problem now.

Your Ex? Bet you go beg at least once a day. You sometimes have a hard time keeping your story straight. Funny you called that car a pig?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You can use my pickup.

Probably wasn't me.

Your Ex? Bet you go beg at least once a day. You sometimes have a hard time keeping your story straight. Funny you called that car a pig?

Truth is dipshit, you can't follow a story or a thread in anyway shape or form. You're an idiot with the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. In fact that might be an insult to most 4 year olds. :laugh3:

When a smart person has no clue about a situation, they shut their mouths and don't say anything that would let on to just how clueless they are.

BTW, Keep trying to dig into my personal life, you little bald, deviant, creep,.....see where it gets you. You've already shown off your obsession with my previous avie. Thankfully I still have the ability to edit your fucking spam so I didn't have to bother the admin with your annoying childish, attention whoring.

Twenty Dollars

No worries slim. I'd choose my life and lifestyle any day of the week Jersey girl. Sorry not bald either. Admit it. Your personal life is in shambles. Figured that out on day one.