News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Canada is still 80% White.

Living in the big cities, some may tend to forget this...  However, take a cruise out into other areas, and it's literally Whitesville!

I have seen this in the US also, with my travels...  Go to LA?  Holy shit!  Whitey is like a Sasquatch!  Take a picture if you see one!

However, when you get to other towns, it's pretty much Whitesville also...

The white percentage of the population is declining in Canada. I am not saying this is a bad thing if we had stuck to a Canada first skilled immigrant focus. Under Trudeau, the shift is now towards family reunification. In other words, we are moving from what can immigrants do for us, to what can Canada do for the newcomer.

Angry White Male

Oh, I am well aware of our immigration policies!

I do suppose from a "numbers" point of view, a nation does need an ever increasing population base.  No doubt in part to the "Ponzi Scheme" type of system we have, that would collapse if population numbers went down.

So, where do we source new immigrants from?  This is the most important question a Western nation can ask itself.  This can make or break a nation.

Now, we know that most Germans, most Swedes, etc., are fine at home.  They won't trade their decently paid job there, complete with benefits and six weeks vacation, to come here for a low wage, no benefit job.  That rules out that class of people.

So, we dig further...  Here is where it is crucial.  As much as I don't like what Asian investors do to the housing market here, they bring in money, and generally don't cause a problem.

We really don't need to pick from the bottom of the barrel, such as refugees from Sudan, Haiti, etc.  That is inviting nothing but a tremendous problem, a tremendous burden, and will be forever a problem for not only society, but for taxpayers generations to come.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, whites sure do bring out the best in a neighbourhood.

As a whole, they do.

If they didn't, then why does most every non-white dream onf one day living in a white western country?

Face the facts...  Do you see people immigrating to Sudan or Liberia?

A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

Are you f'ing kidding?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Nonetheless, back to the topic at hand.

Negroes don't do what the police them to.  Others generally do, when faced with the law.  Negroes don't.

Negroes are an uppity, testosterone-filled race of people, that aren't often very bright.

They are quick to anger, quick to physical rage, and care very little about the future, or anyone else.

THAT is what the average Negro is.

Now, how are Police expected to handle these vermin, when they'll chimpout after every perceived injustice?

I truly feel for law enforcement, especially in the US.  Used to be able to just save taxpayers money, and shoot the fucking violent groid on the spot.

Now?  They just riot.

He "Dindu Nuffin."

"Demz was good boyz."    Yeah, with 24 prior criminal arrests, he was a "good boy."

Remember...  If you need cotton picked, please pay someone to do it.  You don't want to get stuck with the aftermath.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, whites sure do bring out the best in a neighbourhood.

As a whole, they do.

If they didn't, then why does most every non-white dream onf one day living in a white western country?

Face the facts...  Do you see people immigrating to Sudan or Liberia?

A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

Are you f'ing kidding?!

Afraid so. Whites will be a minority in Western countrie. It will happen sooner in some and later in others.

JOE

Its a sad outcome, to be sure. None of the Dallas police officers deserved to die or be shot at, especially when they don't even live in Minneapolis nor had anything to do with that incident.

At the same time, I truly question the sanity of the Minneapolis police officer who opened fire on that unarmed Black Man who instigated this chain of events.

...beat him, taser him, but shoot him four times with a gun!?! This pure insanity. A shot of a taser gun would've been sufficient. That Minnesota police man essentially performed a summary execution on an innocent man. While the Dallas shootings are tragic, there was simply no excuse for what that Minneapolis policeman did, since alternate methods of defense and enforcement were available to him.

Quote from: "cc la femme"3 cops dead  .. (one black) - 3 critical also - from Dallas chief

Damned  O' hatebaiter today justified "the anger"  .. over & over & over again like he was possessed

as I watched him I thought .. OH fk!!  you bastard!! .. You have done it now .

latest - 10 cops shot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman" Whites will be a minority in Western countries. It will happen sooner in some and later in others.

What the fuck does that matter? White leftists will control the agenda even after whites are no longer the majority. The only reason they want us here is to pick up the tab for their destructive ideas like carbon taxes. Those hypocrites are cheap as fuck with their own money.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

I can rephrase that...  A mainly white Western nation.

That is becoming rare now too.

Are you worried about becoming a minority?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

I can rephrase that...  A mainly white Western nation.

That is becoming rare now too.

Are you worried about becoming a minority?

Not at all. Nobody can deny that a doctor from Nigeria, a civil engineer from India, a nurse from the Philippines, or an accountant from China is an asset to this nation. They will raise families with good values. But, I do not want the people that are flooding into Costa Rica ending up in Canada. We do not know anything about them including which countries they are from.

Migrants flowing through is likely Costa Rica's new normal, minister says

http://www.ticotimes.net/2016/06/10/europes-crackdown-on-migrants-costa-rica">http://www.ticotimes.net/2016/06/10/eur ... costa-rica">http://www.ticotimes.net/2016/06/10/europes-crackdown-on-migrants-costa-rica

Anonymous

My children attend the same school that my brother and I graduated from..

When went there we were among the very few minority students..

Today, non Caucasian students are the majority..

I should add that it is a real school today with hundreds and hundreds of students and two separate schools for elementary and secondary students unlike the portables we were educated in.

Angry White Male

Most Whites, and most people of other colours also, seem to want the best for themselves, their children, and their families.  They want to live in safe, clean neighbourhoods.

The Blacks are different, for some reason.  Not all of them.  Enough of them, though, to create a problem that is easily visible to anyone that cares to look...

Almost a more "primitive" thought pattern.  Quick to violence, the inability to control emotion...  An almost primitive thought pattern, which is seen in other races to a lesser degree, but often due to reasons like drug/alcohol use by the Mother while pregnant.

This is probably the most touchy subject that exists in the World, and has for some time.  Say anything, and you're a "racist."  "All people are equal..."  Disagree?  You're a racist.

There is a clear behavioural 'difference' that is prevalent moreso amongst certain races, than there is with others.

Traits are there.  We all know how many different breeds of dogs there are.  They all have different temperaments, different strengths, different abilities.  And yet, they are all still dogs.

People are the same, but just not quite to that same extent.  There are differences though, nonetheless.

Angry White Male

I'll go one step further here...

One of my work "associates" that I've dealt with on a fairly regular basis, is a Native Indian.  This guy is clean cut, he shows up for his job everyday, and lives in a properly maintained home.

He flat out said to me, that he's an anomaly, and that most Natives are lazy drunken pigs.  He said that they fairly earned the reputation that they have.  Not because of him, but how the seemingly majority of his 'people' live up to the stereotype, day in and day out.

I didn't know what to say.  He didn't need an answer from me, though, nor did he expect one.

kiebers

QuoteAfter former President George W. Bush delivered elegant, heartfelt commentary and words of sympathy for the five Dallas police officers brutally assassinated last week at a memorial in Dallas today, it was our current Dear Leader's turn.

He spent the first few moments describing each of the victims, providing details about their lives and their families.

And then he pivoted.

Not surprisingly, President Obama used this "bully pulpit" to return to his favorite themes of racism, discrimination and police brutality.

At one point, it really felt as though he was justifying the Dallas attack....

More at the link

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/breaking-obama-hijacks-dallas-memorial-with-sick-message">http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/break ... ck-message">http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/breaking-obama-hijacks-dallas-memorial-with-sick-message
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

After staying on course for  a few minutes, the race-baiter  in him couldn't be kept silent ... He even mentioned slavery, Jim Crow and many other similar things .. on and on in a vein

Of course he is justifying the cop killings in Dallas and also justifying future ones  .... has been doing so from day 1 in this whole thing

Today was so bad it was eerie    / surreal to hear him 1. Do this at all and 2. Go on and on in that vein and 3. Sink to the level he sunk to .. and still keep on sinking lower

Had I been family and there, I know I would have walked out ... and not in a way to be unnoticed either

Worse of it was that I actually expected it of him ... even so I was shocked at the extent to which he used the victims so blatantly

"Never let a good tragedy go to waste"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

That would have been good if the families had gotten up and left. Send a clear message.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone